The member that caught your attention

chupachups

long story short... nicole

now for the long story (if youre interested). a few of my friends had this KARA obsession for a while now but i didnt pay much attention. just recently i was bored one day and decided to watch the lupin mv on youtube. first impression: catchy song, like the dancing, and all of them are attractive.. but nicole really caught my eye.

now for the funny part.. reading through the comments, everyone was talking about how seungyeon cut her hair and looks great.. and i thought, oh, that must be seungyeon.. so for a while, i thought i was in love with sy.. haha... why do asians all have to to look alike?? lol.. (no offense to anyone, im actually asian myself.. haha)

i soon became a karaholic and started watching every KARA video i could find. i finally realized that i confused nicole and seungyeon after a couple days.. the problem was that i normally differentiate people by their hair. It took a while for me start being able to tell their faces apart. eventually, i ended up being attached to sy because of her personality and she's just soo cute! but the more videos i watched, i started to like every member 1 by 1. and now i <3 KARA!!!

I've known KARA since their debut days but no particular member left a strong impression to me...

and then nicole caught my attention when she was on SGB, I thought she's so unique and different in such an adorable way...

can't help myself but falling for her :)

Obviously... It would be Nicole. Especially when she spoke English.

I think it was that reality show. Okay, I forgot. Then I askeed people from what group she was, and well. There I go. :)

Then Gyuri came into my life when she was featured in the 2PM play thing for Gayo. :D ROFL.

She was win that time! XD <3

Well yeah, I guess I have to see about the other girls. Keke. Mianhae! :)

I only knew them in Pretty Girl and liked Hara because she looks like an anime. Never seen a girl that looks like a doll. But then i got sucked into Jiyoung's charms. She had all the cuteness in the world that I never got even for a bit. I was probably sleeping when God spread the cuteness. Didn't receive any. Haha

seungyeon was the first one that caught my attention.

i saw her during an episode of SGB.

even though i didn't know her name, she just looks so cute and sweet..

nicole also caught my attention since she was so HAPPY all the time XD