The member that caught your attention

chupachups

it was always nicole to me , when i start knowing more about kara

they were i think already ended their break it promotion so blahh but

i still listen to break it & i love it , the music video also make me get to know more of the girls i remember

liking nicole yellow hoodie lol. Then i saw if u wanna , nicole rap was so cute in there &

her leaving in the states is also a plus. =]

so yeah .

The first KARA member that caught my attention was Park Gyuri.

I was looking through some videos on YouTube and I saw "KARA- Break It." I was thinking "Oh cool. A new Korean girl group." I listened to their song and Gyuri stood out the most because she did not look like most korean girls. I thought she was half or a mix of something. I remember reading somewhere that one of the members came from America so I automatically assumed "Oh! That makes sense. Gyuri MUST be the one from America because she is half korean and something else."

Yeah. I was wrong.

The point is: Gyuri caught my attention because of her looks but also vocal skills as well.

^ My story is very similar to yours!

I was on ALLKPOP and there was a post about Kara. I never really heard of them before and didn't know who anyone was. But I looked at the picture of them and Gyuri really stood out to me. I thought she was really pretty looking and I also wondered if she was mixed. I read comments mentioning a member Nicole from America, and I ended up assuming Gyuri was Nicole :D

This is weird but the first person to grab my attention and make me like kara was hara, because I was watching the preformance where she slipped on the confetti and I felt sooo bad for her but at the same time I thought she was really cute. and then from there it just made me want to watch more and more live preformance of kara and then jiyoung and gyuri caught my attention and now I can't get enough kara.

Edited by rachealove

I never knew much about Kara before (though I always heard their songs at places), but one day I was flicking through channels and saw So Nyeo So Nyeo Gayo Baekso and I thought Seung Yeon was so cute. I searched her on the internet and realized she was in Kara and after that I was hooked!

in the beginning, it was seung yeon and (kind of) sunghee. seung yeon's smile was love at first sight. XD but recently, nicole has caught mai eyes. =] her appearances on star golden bell have officially made me her fan. ^^ she's SO CUTE!!! i like hammie too. =)

HARA!

Haha I was watching a Pretty Girl performance and I kept thinking "Who's the cute brown haired girl in the hat?" I LOVE HARA; SHE'S SOO CUTE AND ADORABLE! I remember thinking that like Seungyeon was cute too, but Gyuri's and Jiyoung's makeup were kinda weird aha.