The member that caught your attention

chupachups

It's hard to say because each one of them have caught my attention in some way. But the one to first catch my attention was Gyuri because from the instant I saw her I felt that she was different. She had that air about her that made her stand out in the crowd. I guess this is why she's the Goddess. :lol:

I LIKE NICOLE WHEN SHE LAUGH..SHE LAUGH WITH FULL OF ENERGY...REALLY LIKE TO SEE HER..

I LIKE HARA WHEN SHE WORK N SMILE..ESPECIALLY IN INVINCIBLE YOUTH...HARA IS REALLY GOOD AT FARMING

I LIKE JIYOUNG WHEN SHE TALK..SHE IS A MAKNAE.,,SHE LIKE A INNOCENT GIRL..REALLY LIKE HER..

I LIKE SEUNGYEON WHEN SHE SMILE..HER SMILE EYE IS VERY PRETTY...SMILE ALWAYS SEUNGYEON

I LIKE GYURI THE WAY SHE TALK..SHE IS FULL OF CONFIDENT...

Cuteness of Seungyeon, that's all. Oh, I like Jiyoung too, she's pretty as much cute as Hammy, but in a diiferent way. So yeah, Jiyoung and Seungyeon the most, Nicole, Hara and Gyuri a bit less, but I like 'em too.

• 1 month later...

Seungyeon noona!!!

Her baby face and smiling eyes are the ones that caught my attention first.. I find them very attractive, because they are those that speak both innocence and cuteness, but can also turn to become a serious look.. haha