The member that caught your attention

chupachups

See my userID

Gyuri could have been in a 20 member group and she'd still stand out from the others. Her look, her voice, her personality. She's so different from anyone else in the kpop industry and that's why I think so highly of her.

Nicole! She first caught my attention on Makbanshi!

The phone call with Jinwoon when SHINee was the guest.

She sounded so cute and bubbly,

That i grew to like her.

After that,

Well.

The rest is history.(:

although i absolutely ADORE jiyoung, gyuri was the member who caught my attention.

i was watching the 'pretty girl' mv, and i just thought she was so pretty and her voice was amazing! of course, she is absoutely gorgeous and her voice is amazing, but i mean, she really caught my attention then ♥

The member that catch my eye for the very first time was Nicole in Wanna MV i was like: "O_O wow! who is that awsomly (does tha word even exist?) sexy and cute girl! then i started to look for more info of her and inmediatly i fell in love with Kara Lol so yhea ven though nowadays i love JiYoung better my secon fav member of Kara is and always be Nicole! yey! as always KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

@silvarion Gyuri's confidence is amazing! not the stupid fake "concept" ones she showed on shows, but when you see her in other stuff, you can feel the confidence emanating out of her!

@Kipsate she sure brings a lot of fun to IY doesn't she (;

@silvarion Gyuri's confidence is amazing! not the stupid fake "concept" ones she showed on shows, but when you see her in other stuff, you can feel the confidence emanating out of her!

@Kipsate she sure brings a lot of fun to IY doesn't she (;

Yea, I do think that, it is too bad they are cancceling the show, it is seriously my favorite variety show out there. Then again after Yuri, Sunny and Hyunah left the ratings dropped and the show was left by a void. out of the new members i only liked Victoria... Was pretty cool to see Hara get a more main screen time

@Kipsate i heard that one. but the show claimed that they ended the season because many of the stars couldn't fit the show into their schedule anymore. but they are also beginning a season 2. that's what THEY say anyway, it might be a cover up hahah. but anyways, in alot of the "contests" they made up out of fun, yuri gets alot of no. 1 while our HARA gets alot of no. 2... nooooo how can that be T___T hara gogogo!!

Actually... I'm not really sure when I first saw them -_-""

They were all so cute I wanted to squish em all o___o

It may have been Gyuri for looking older (mature) then her age during Rock You (when I first started paying attention to Kara).

But now that I see her, she's one of my more favorite biases in Kara. Her confidence is enviable :wub:

Edited by Biscuit