The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Hmmm, the first member who caught my attention was definitely SeungYeon on a Star Golden Bell episode. But, to be fair, seeing Hara in Invincible Youth was the true factor into why I started listening to their music and following them on varieties. These two girls are just awesome.

for me it was my one and only Goo Hara who makes me a loyal fan of KARA ~ ! it's not so long ago ~ actually im a new KARA fan and it started when i first watched the LUPIN MV ~ i fell in love with HARA and in her hair flipping ~ ! of course Hara's waist ! :thumbup::lol: :lol: :w00t::wub::eyelove:

I was a late fan so Hammie got me. Her round face with big eyes was like a real CHIBI :wub: Then after that Nicole attracted me into KARA more then Jingly which came Hara Goo and finally Gyuri. Did not know about Sunghee until a month ago.

The person who drew me into KARA was Nicole. I watched the Lupin mv on yt, and she captivated me there. Then, after frantically googling KARA, I found this forum and learned more about the girls. My captivation moved from Nicole to Jing because of her epic, otherworldly cuteness~. Then, after watching IY so much, my heart was stolen by Hara (no wonder they call her Theif Hara xD). Sorry if I ranted xD

Nicole was the one who caught my eye first =). It started off from Mister and her College Show. I LOVE chocolates and eats them when feeling stressed and so does she. That's the first thing that caught my attention hehe. next was her cute character during the show. The way she speaks fast etc haha. Oh and when she studies hard for her tests hehe she kind of motivates me. So Nicole was the first member to catch my attention~

It was Hara because I was watching Invincible Youth and I <3 her, but then I saw Nicole doing the buttdance and I was like *drool* then I heard Hammie sing live and was like "woaa" then I saw Jing's pure beauty/hotness/cuteness with Jumping and I was *spazz* then I watched more performances and interviews with Gyuri and was like "goddess @_@"

But really more than any of them it was Revolution itself. It is my fav kpop CD and those amazing songs first made me love them even before I got to know more about them.

Edited by Dicetrain

well for me, it was Hara who caught my attention. I first got to know Kara during Come To Play's episode with SNSD & Kara. I thought Hara was reallllly pretty there. and then Gyuri's character got my attention too. lol! then I know more about Kara through variety shows and music videos. now Kara became one of my top three favourite korean groups. :thumbup:

Edited by sarah_117