The member that caught your attention

chupachups

nicole was the one that caught my attention first. i dont know how or why, but i think its that cute personality of hers and shes just really cute! =]

• 2 weeks later...

Jing!

She changed my preference. Before, I am not attracted to maknaes. I mean they're all cute and all that but I wasn't really interested in them. One of the reason is the chubby cheeks. I dunno, i just don't like it. But when i saw Jing, i was immediately attracted to her. she's pretty tall, her voice is so good, her aegyo is jjang and a lot more. i also dreamt of her after one day of admiring her lol. twas a very good dream. <3

The first time I saw Kara was in the Honey MV.

I'm not sure which one caught my attention then, but I'm sure Gyuri was the one I thought was really stunning in the group. But after watching Invincible Youth, Hara started to catch my attention.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For me, the member that first caught my attention was Gyuri. I noticed her first in the Lupin MV (which was the first Kara related thing I watched), and I just thought she was really pretty. Later, when I saw Kara on various Japanese music programmes Gyuri's personality made me even more interested. I find her goddess complex endearing, in a way!

In the end, Gyuri was the member that inspired me to find out more about her and the other members of Kara. I was then charmed by the bond between the girls, and their music XD So Gyuri is the reason I became a fan of Kara in the first place!

the person that caught my attention when i first saw Kara was sunghee. during the 2007 mkmf. i thought she was the prettiest then, and then i started watching their performances i really fell in love with her voice, although i didnt really start to love Kara until later on i really thought that sunghee was gonna go far, too sad that shes not in the group anymore. she would have the most powerful voice out of all the female artist, instead of taeyeon!!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...