The member that caught your attention

chupachups

hi there, i'm newbie here

i become love and love KARA because of nicole

I love her charm and addorable answer when she's on star golden bell

I've become addicted about KARA especially about nicolle.

please help me to know her more =)

foR Me it WaS sEung YeOn...

BecAuse Of HeR CuTe VoIcE AnD heR ApPeArAnCe ReAlLy LoOkS LiKe My FrIeNd

I AlWaYs AsKeD MySeLf If SY AnD my frIeNd arE OnE BuT Its Im pOsSiBlE...

My FrIeNd Is JuSt 12 AnD I ThInK SY Is 21 Or 22???

BuT fOr Me SeUnG yEoN CaTcH My AtTeNtIoN...

Nicole did (: Her being so bubbly & funny & witty on SGB! Haha. But recently, maknae's being growing on me, she's sooo cute! (:

Hara too. The recent ep of Idol army sure cracked me up xD

I initially didn't like Gyuri (oops) but now I think she's rly cool! Hahaha ;D

Is it to late for me to answer this question ???

Honestly, Nicole is the one that sucked me to Kara...... But the first member that I've known was Seungyeon (Maybe because she has showed up in many varieties and shows). Firstly, I just listen to Kara's songs and not know the group very well, but after I watch Nicole in Star Golden Bell (I'm this show's fan)....She is so funny and cute in the show, after that I just watched more Kara's stuff and then I just love all of them (kekeke). If you ask me who is my fav member now, I've to think about it hardly because I don't know the answer hahaha

Hope that it's not too late to answer this ^^

• 2 weeks later...

i started watching Kara after Sunghee left =[[[... but the member that caught my eye was Park Gyuri, i was like, she has to be the American one since i heard that there is one from America.... but then.... wowww.... she is sooo prettyy... and her Goddess ...love it... now...i went bak to the old vids with Sunghee...i love her....

but my fav alwayws changes.... rite now. its nicole... she caught my attention in the variety shows they go on..

• 2 weeks later...

I dont know .. It was sunghee's personality and nicoles cuteness :lol: .. SungRi moments .. Were what sucked me into KARA <3 I couldnt get enough of the two of them xD But it was mostly Sungee's flirtacious personaltiy >D: and her amazing voice <33

• 1 month later...

NICOLE <3

I had never admired anyone like I admired Nicole (excpet HyoRi, I admire her but with a different level). When I first saw KARA I was like 'Another girl group?'. Then I saw them in SGB with JunJin as the guest with KARA and GyuRi was really pretty I thought. But when I saw Nicole I was like...ROLE MODEL.