The member that caught your attention

chupachups

When I see Mr. MV the one that caught my attention is Jiyoung, her hair style make her really pretty and cute

But when I hear the Umbrella song, Seungyeon is the one that caught my attention because of her beautiful voice

hammie unnie really caught my attention with her perform in dream concert 2010 . at 1st i thought she's the maknae . thus i'm so shocked when knew that she's the eldest ones in kara . her appearance really deceive me .

It was Yeoshin Gyuri! I first noticed her in the "Jumping" MV!! She was absolutely stunning! :eyelove:

But later I fell in love with Seungyeon, and she has been my bias every since. :tongue:

The first ever KARA video I saw was Pretty, since that video starts off with Hara by herself on a bed. I would have to say her since she was the first thing I ever saw related to KARA, also when she's with the rest of them, she's got this arm warmer on her right arm only. Which I thought was unique since no one else had anything like that on so that made her stand out more to me. Although, Nicole would come in a close second, due to her being the 2nd member I found to be attractive and I was trying to figure out if she was actually wearing a bow tie or if it was drawn onto her sweater.

Hara caught my attention in Pretty Girls MV because she really cute....but when i see Honey MV Jiyoung catch my attention with her cute and innocent look...now i'm JingHolic..

Nicole caught my attention when I first became a fan of Kara. I saw a live performance of Mister, and the butt dance REALLY caught my attention (I was into SNSD back then). Now I'm going nuts over Seungyeon, especially when she does aegyo.

Nicole caught my attention when I first became a fan of Kara. I saw a live performance of Mister, and the butt dance REALLY caught my attention (I was into SNSD back then). Now I'm going nuts over Seungyeon, especially when she does aegyo.

Kyaaa~~!!! I second to that, I melt when Seungyeon does her "aegyos"!

• 2 weeks later...

the 1st member that caught my attention is the leader,gyuri..i don't know..when i 1st saw her in MV Honey,she looks like she has a mix blood..she just doesn't seems like other korean girls..but,later when i came to know the group,the magnae,jiyoung caught my attention the most..i love her smile so much..her voice also awesome!! :P

• 1 month later...