The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Jiyoung!Hands down! :D Before I really have no idea what Kara is since I was really never into KPop. One day upon switching channels in the tv I stumbled upon the show 'The Beatle's Code'. I gave it a chance, and with all the witty stuff in the show I eventually liked it! I found myself waiting intently for this show to come up. The day came when they had to feature Kara (SY was out because of another commitment) and Sung Si-kyung. Upon seeing Kara I told myself, " Wow, they are beatiful!" They all looked simple but pretty (except for Gyuri which really possesses that Goddess beauty), which I think attracted me the most. But Jiyoung is the one who really caught my eye. She has that 'thing' I can't explain that makes me all giggly inside. After watching the show, did some researching, and BOOM! Here I am right now considering myself as a Kamilia. :D

• 2 weeks later...

its always NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE NICOLE :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

• 2 weeks later...

for me its NICOLE!

i really dig that short cropped hair of hers, i thought she looked amazing and totally rocked it hard. anyone who can sport that kind of bravery and chop their locks off gains extra points with me (not that anyone's keeping score or points mean anything).

Seeing as i'm pretty new to them, I got hooked onto them officially from their song 'STEP' Immediately Seungyeon caught my attention ^^ Shes just so adorable, and cute arghhh xD

But now i'm looking into Gyuri stuff, and absolutely love her, and her amazing witty humour xD

I must say though, if I was to choose a bias, it would NEVER be permanent, since every new thing I find out about the member makes me like them more xD

• 4 weeks later...

SeungYeon, very sure! I was watching "STEP" and I looked to the redhead, she was on the side of the brunette and thought, wow, she is very beautiful, I like her! Haha, but it was a mistake to go in luck, I thought she was Hara (because Hara is redhead this year) then up to a month or so ago, I thought the redhead (SeungYeon) of STEP, was Hara. But it has not changed my love for Hammie, love her very much and will always love, but Hara has something that makes me fall in love every time I look in your photos.