The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Nicole caught my attention when rapping in STEP. At that point I have never heard a Korean rap, and she pulled it off pretty well. Then I checked her out on various clips and stumbled on Star Golden Bell. She's had my attention ever since!

I can tell the whole sttory of my first kara moment ever haha.

Actually i didn't listen to any kpop groups, bu my cousin did. and one day we were watching tv on mtv, and it was ''korean hit wave'' or something like that. So we were watching mvs and mvs, and i was starting to get boooored. But then, mister of Kara started playing, and the girl in the middle dnacing actually caught y eye. So i started watching, then:

Me: Hey, that girl there seems cute.

My cous: Which one?

Me: The one with short hair.

My cous: Oh, you mean Seungyeon? *points seungyeon from the tv*

Me: No, no, not her, the other short hair.

My Cous: Oooh her, she's Nicole.

And since that day... my life has completly changed hahaha :D

(i'm sorry if i told my whole story, i just like telling how i got into Kara hehehe )

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Nicole :D

Before getting to know Kara, I heard a few good things about her from my friends and when I looked at her picture and watched the MV, I thought that she looks like the friendliest person among the members. Anyway, after knowing more about all the members, it's super hard for me to choose my favorite member because all of them are so charming :eyelove:

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

Hara was the first one that caught me.  But as I started to watch their early videos, especially Rock your body, it was Seungyeon's cuteness that totally won me over.  Hara looked a little too young and unsophisticated in that early production, but Seungyeon has always had "it" in my opinon.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Its quite a long story so I'll just summarize it.

When I wasn't a fan yet, and watched their Step mv it was Jiyoung (can't tell her apart from Gyuri in the mv back then so yeah.. I don't even know her that time. I only know Gyuri and Nicole) and in their Pandora mv there was something in Seungyeon that attracted me to her (still I don't know all of them) but when I watched IY2 Jiyoung totally captured me, then I became a fan because of her (it's in my profile).

Edited by LLL168
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...