The member that caught your attention

chupachups

Seunghee caught my attention when I first watched their mv because she had strong vocals and charasima, but my favorite ended up being Seungyeon for some reason, but now I don't have a favorite anymore, kara members have become equal to me whcih is god in my view.

Nice thread! *Laughs*

Honestly, it was Nicole that caught my eye. I first heard about Kara from my friends blog, where she embed a video of 'Honey'. I watched it and hey, what a beautiful group with heavenly young voices! I fell in love! :)

It was Nicole that caught my very attention for the very first time. Though as time passes, I was loving all the members. Though Hara was 2nd in my list! :)

Not to mention the uber-young Jiyoung!! :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

HMM...WAT MAKE ME ADMIRE THIS GROUP BECOZ OF ALL MEMBER...

But recently...i just see Nicole making funny...

Makes me curious and attracted to her...lol...

She is something else!

GyuRi GyuRi GyuRi GyuRi~!! its GyuRi~!!

from the very first time i saw the MV of Wanna i was like OOOH~ this girl is really pretty~! i find her prettiness way too unique not the usual beauty of a korean (to be honest i thought she's not a korean)... pluus her voice is also sooo distinct.. everytime i listen to the songs in revolution i can say immediately that the one singin is GyuRi

plus.. i love crazy and witty people XDD