The member that caught your attention

chupachups

the member that caught my attention was NICOLE!!

first time i saw her was in star golden bell level with me.. she was just too cute for words.. i love how she's explain stuff lol

her personality is just, iono i feel happy when i see her.. she really is a mood make/picker upper...

she never fails to make me smile..

• 3 weeks later...

Hara.

I always pay attention to the member who is the most unique from the group - who give off a different vibe from the other members, sure each Kara member is unique in their own way, but from Hara i got this really indescribable feeling from her LOL It's really hard to explain this. I can't even explain why i like a certain member from other groups too (Yoobin, Bom, Soyeon, Hyoyeon) I wonder what they all have in common that attracts me to them? LOL

For me, it was Nicole.

She caught my eyes when i was watching Star Golden Bell with her natural, cute and bubbly personality.

I became interested in KARA because of her.

Whenever they are performing, my eyes are immediately drawn to her.

She seems like someone who you can confide in.

I am always laughing at what she says cause they are funny.

at first was Gyuri, I saw her in some Stage along with one of the Wonder Girls I think, I didn't know from what groups she was, I thought that she was sooo cool! *w* and well she caught my attention, but the one responsible was Nicole xD I used to watch her in SGB at that time I didn't know who she was, then I knew that she was part of KARA and I ran to see one of the KARA videos just to try and see how they really are, and then I was like "OMG!! the SGB girl!! she's so prettyy!" and then I saw Gyuri *w* and i fainted xD I was kind of happy and jumpy xDDD and well, here I am xDD

it was seung yeon... The song "Honey" make me intereted in Kara . so i was searching their vidoes on youtube and she is the one caught my attention when i was watching their Mnet self cam and If U Wanna mv. she is so cute and dorky and she stll my fav members.

• 2 weeks later...