• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

Well, for me, it was Gyu....

pretty, looks like foreign gurl....><

but then, I looked at Cole, and I thought that girl is such a cutie, pretty smile.....

me ? it has to be nicole. i watched her from a performance video of KARA - MISTER.

Hara opened the window for me, Sengyeon spelled awesome, now Gyuri is just everything to me ^_^

that's way back in the Rock U days until today

Nicole Nicole and Nicole :D

and fun fact is that, at first i really didn't see Hara as a member in Kara, since i thought she not that pretty, cute or charismatic as other members, but after watching 2-3 MVs/ perfs, i changed my mind :( she sure is one of them hehe

i could say its Nicole...because she is cute...when she cannot speak in Korean that good, it's cute to see she mixed up the words in the way she see it s meaning..it's cute i think..

first nicole. but then i started noticing seungyeon. now im she is my all time favorite in kara. she is hilarious,cute, and sexy. and there is just something about her that draws my eyes to her when they are performing as a group. i swear i can single her out in one glance.

since i didn't become a karaholic till later, it was Goo Hara. Her face and look definitely drew my attention...

Hara. Back in the Rock U days. I started noticing them more when I saw them as a guest appearance in Idol Army Season 1 with SuJu.

i would have to go with nicole. I love her smile and i think she looks really cute in short hair :)

i would have to go with nicole. I love her smile and i think she looks really cute in short hair :)

goo hara is wayy cuter

but seungyeon actually caught my attention first in again & again

nicole~~ because of her cuteness offstage and fierceness onstage ^.^ she's my role model XD :D

For me it was Nicole, lol...something about her english rapping made me smile and got me into searching for more kara songs hahaha

choding SeungYeon, for her looks. she's very cute! then Hara, who I noticed because she sounds like the word KARA

for me, its seungyeon

i was first introduced to Kara by my friend, but wasnt keen after i saw her mister performance with cornrow up

well, i have cornrows myself thus i fall in love with her instantly :)

Seungyeon caught my attention first. When I first saw her, I thought she was really cute and pretty.

She was my first favourite, but now my fav is Nicole. Haha.

To be honest I just got into Kara about half a week ago xD And from the start the two people who instantly caught my attention were SeungYeon and Gyuri :lol: :lol:

Well, it would be our leader, Park Gyuri.. :)

She caught my eye since my first time seeing Kara's variety show..