• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

long story short... nicole

now for the long story (if youre interested). a few of my friends had this KARA obsession for a while now but i didnt pay much attention. just recently i was bored one day and decided to watch the lupin mv on youtube. first impression: catchy song, like the dancing, and all of them are attractive.. but nicole really caught my eye.

now for the funny part.. reading through the comments, everyone was talking about how seungyeon cut her hair and looks great.. and i thought, oh, that must be seungyeon.. so for a while, i thought i was in love with sy.. haha... why do asians all have to to look alike?? lol.. (no offense to anyone, im actually asian myself.. haha)

i soon became a karaholic and started watching every KARA video i could find. i finally realized that i confused nicole and seungyeon after a couple days.. the problem was that i normally differentiate people by their hair. It took a while for me start being able to tell their faces apart. eventually, i ended up being attached to sy because of her personality and she's just soo cute! but the more videos i watched, i started to like every member 1 by 1. and now i <3 KARA!!!

nicole caught my attention cuz of her bright personality

gyuri becuz she is shuch a goddess

I've known KARA since their debut days but no particular member left a strong impression to me...

and then nicole caught my attention when she was on SGB, I thought she's so unique and different in such an adorable way...

can't help myself but falling for her :)

at first it was koo hara with her fish eyes/cat eyes very cute ..

but! seungyeon made me LOVE again hahahah!! halfmoon eyes oh my!!!

nicole caught my attention, she's cute and a good dancer. i can always pick her out in group performances. she just catches my eye <3

When I first watch their Wanna MV, Hara caught my attention. She's a good dancer.

During Lupin, Seungyeon caught my attention because of her awesome look. :)

Obviously... It would be Nicole. Especially when she spoke English.

I think it was that reality show. Okay, I forgot. Then I askeed people from what group she was, and well. There I go. :)

Then Gyuri came into my life when she was featured in the 2PM play thing for Gayo. :D ROFL.

She was win that time! XD <3

Well yeah, I guess I have to see about the other girls. Keke. Mianhae! :)

GYURI kara leader. Because she look like japanese actress JURI EUNO. and even i like her goddess look,

Although she is look serious but when in broadcast she is so funny : with her answer,make people cannot look down her and she is good being a leader. :tongue:

Hmm ... I would say Nicole ever since she was doing the quiz show in Star Golden Bell Challenge. She's always the cheerful and dorky in the group.

No Nicole

No KARA

i love her looks,

talents, and style?

and she exhibits a

strong woman style.

i like her rapping.

she's very versatile at

anything.

and she is balanced.

makes sense?

the first one caught my attention is jiyoung...

second one will seungyeon...

nicole, during a recent star golden bell show (where seungyeon forgot pretty girl lyrics)...

im a new fan, but nicole's face and laugh drew me to the group instantly

Nicole!!

I'm new to KARA and I know about KARA because of Nicole..

But, after I learn more about KARA..I think,all of them are adorable..

:thumbup:

I only knew them in Pretty Girl and liked Hara because she looks like an anime. Never seen a girl that looks like a doll. But then i got sucked into Jiyoung's charms. She had all the cuteness in the world that I never got even for a bit. I was probably sleeping when God spread the cuteness. Didn't receive any. Haha

Nicole!!

Mainly because of Star Golden Bell. After Nicole it would be Hara

honestly Seungyeon!

when i saw "Mister"

She looks so cute. I really love her smile.

Edited by proid

the member that caught my attention was Nicole, it was during SGB

love the way she describe all those phrases and words

it was just so adorable

Nicole caught my attention when I watched SGB, she was so cute and funny, and that led me to check out Kara all together

Hara caught my attention because of her big eyes. Haha... But its the big eyes which make her look cute ^^

the person who caught my attention was Gyuri in Wanna MV (1s time i saw KARA)

but the person who made me hooked was Hara in Pretty Girl (soooo cute)

the person caught my eye is nicole in Mister (live@music core)

but i totally adore is jiyoung. she's suppeer cute.

Seungyeon was the very first that caught my eyes with her cute eyes and loveliness

Then Nicole took over with her personality

seungyeon was the first one that caught my attention.

i saw her during an episode of SGB.

even though i didn't know her name, she just looks so cute and sweet..

nicole also caught my attention since she was so HAPPY all the time XD