• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

1st member that caught my attention and pretty much introduced me to the world of k-pop was nicole.

weird yet energetic and funny nicole.

nicole !

she was so bubbly and happy everytime i saw her

she was the one that made me get into kara :D

Its nicole for me.. i like how she's really natural and dont always act cutesy to gain the cameraman's attention! xD

before, I already knew about KARA,

but the time when I knew knew them was when I watched Seungyeon on Strong Heart,

where she told the story about Seunghee leaving,

and I cried after hearing her story even though I knew nothing of KARA...

suddenly I find myself watching Mr. then get immediately hooked,

then Honey, then Pretty Girl...

then got to knew the old KARA and then saw Break It and If U Wanna...

and I find myself in love with these hard working girls who went through a lot...

i think it was both nicole and hara. nicole because she's so corky on star golden bell. i just loved it. i mean who thinks of descriptions like how she does.

and hara cause shes so small but can do big things.

originally i didn't have a favorite, but when i started lookin at the member bios and watching more of the group's personality on tv shows-on utube.- i started falling for Ji young cause of her story so far. it's a good model for a lazy *** kid like me.

Firstly was Nicole due to her awesome start in Lupin MV, but Hara caught my attention when i watched her live and till now, she's still my favorite KARA member.

GyuRi unnie...

It's because of her beauty.. :D

Nicole caught my eyes when i was watching the wanna mv. Maybe because she's the only one with short hair during that time. But as I get to know her more, her personality make me totally adore her!

The member that caught my eye was Nicole. I wasn't really interested in KARA before, but after watching Nicole (and other members) in variety shows I love her personality and KARA. :)

Seungyeon was the one who caught my attention first cause of her cuteness

But after getting to know them better Hara is the one who caughts all my attention now. She's so dorky lol

For me the one who caught my attention is Hara. Ever since I started watching IY, I can't help but adore her cuteness!

same like hotnoodles.. i started liking kara by watching hara in IY.. she and her immature jokes.. lol

i always listened to their song and didnt pay much attention to them. i only started watching them in kara bakery and none of them caught my eye until nicole was on. then its always been her ^^.

hara caught my attention first time in invincible youth. her face is so pretty and cute hehe.

after that its gyuri. her confidence is always cracks me up :thumbup:

all of them!!! <33

I was watching a variety show and Gyuri's goddess persona was in full flight in that episode :) I looked up more shows that she (and Kara) were on after that. :)

Sunghee was the first member to catch my attention. Beautiful and the strongest voice like an RnB singer. Definitely the first member who I saw first.

The first time I saw Break it MV , I was impressed by SUNGHEE. But now, I always keep my eye on GYURIi

As silly as this may sound, I initially was attracted to Gyuri because I thought she wasn't completely Korean xP I have to say, now my favorite is 100% Nicole. Love her, love her, love her!