• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

Sunghee ^.^

The first MV I watched was "If you wanna" and i thought her voice was so powerfull and amazing

jiyoung all the way haha..........love the daesung and jiyoung ep in FO........monkey love haha

nicole, for me! honestly though, it was cause she was... easiest to tell apart from all the others, because of her hair, haha.

I was watching arirang's Pop N' Seoul.

They featured the MV of wanna.

I then became like a fan of Nicole.

Later on I found out that they are working with SS501.

Hara and Seungyeon!

Hara during Mister

Seungyeon during Lupin. ^^

NICole when i saw this one clip when she dropped her waffle and she screamed im like omg this is really interesting and so yea :) alwas nicole

Although i really love seung yeon...but nicole caught my attention first.

its goign to have to be hara, but only because i started paying attention to kara because i started watching IY and hara started becoming one of my favorite characters

1'st time Gyuri.... after i watch Invisible Youth Hara Hara Hara. I like Hara So much. Saranghaeee

Seungyeon for me

I realised she stands out from the team other than that HaraGoo also caught my eye :D

well for me,

it's my Baby Jing who was the one who bring me to love Kara like now ^^

when i first saw her,

she's soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo CUTEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE :(

and her EYE SMILE makes my hearts melts :eyelove:

and when Kara promoting Lupin,

i just know that Jing's also can pull off a sexy and dark image ^^

ahhhh thinking of her makes me feel what is LOVE hahas :eyelove:

The one who caught my attention at first was Nicole, I first knew about KARA when I randomly watched Pretty Girl MV and I saw Nicole, she was the only one with the short hair and she looks cute and her chubby cheeks caught my attention. :eyelove:

Seungyeon was THE one! I really found her attractive and I immediately liked her. I remember reading an article discussing idols with eyesmiles. That's when I saw Ham. I was like "woooow, I like her!" I became a fan of Kara because I started to like the majority of them. Now I like all of them!

Jiyoung attracts my attention first ^^

I think for me it's a tie between Nicole and Gyuri. Nicole caught my attention at first because she's so friggin adorable, but when I watched Come to Play with SNSD, I couldn't help but notice Gyuri LOL that girl is so epic and hilarious. After seeing CTP, and rewatching it again sometime later, I realized that seeing only Nicole on SGB wasn't enough, and so I sought out more shows that had different members of KARA in it. (:

That's Gyuri - Goddess leader! :adore:

She's so pretty and the first time I saw her, I liked her immediately! :x

And I also love her voice, it's so sweet! :D

Hara and Nicole caught my attention the most, but Hara was the first, cuz of her eyes, and shes really nice and funny in IY, therefore its HARA~

mmmmmm This is hard......i am worried that the answer would not be justifid hahahaha

but i have to say nicole!! she's so fun n all,. actually i was introduced to Kara when i saw nicole on star golden bell~~

there is no nd to think about it. it has to be SEUNGYEON! her eye smile is just so beautiful. with her dorky character, she is the best!!! :DDD

gyuri caught my eye but then after that Seungyeon just got all of my attention