• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

The member that caught your attention

1,083 posts in this topic

as far as I can remember, it was Nicole.

I don't know but maybe because of her short hair so it's easy to recognize her. lol

it was Han Seung Yeon that caught my attention.

she was too cute (of course, until now).

and i thought she was the maknae.

i love her eye smile. and that makes me smile.

See my userID

Gyuri could have been in a 20 member group and she'd still stand out from the others. Her look, her voice, her personality. She's so different from anyone else in the kpop industry and that's why I think so highly of her.

Gyuri is the one who catches my attention because of her unique face

but now Seungyeon catches my attention because of her baby face, haha

Nicole! She first caught my attention on Makbanshi!

The phone call with Jinwoon when SHINee was the guest.

She sounded so cute and bubbly,

That i grew to like her.

After that,

Well.

The rest is history.(:

gyuri and nicole! :thumbup:

GYURI = how she always being confident with her goddess aura. funny and witty leader!

NICOLE = her butt dance. so smexy and hot on stage.

LOVE THEM BOTH! :wub:

definitely seungyeon

if it is not for her

i wont even know who is this kara group

seriously

even now

i still have my bias over her

mian

ha ha ha

The member which caught my attention is.... NICOLE!! :lol:

Personally, I love girls with short hair & Nicole just pulls it off great. XD

She's so sexy too. :P

seungyeon! when i first saw her, i was thinking how can a girl be so naturally cute with her eye-smile.her cuteness jsut comes flowing and its really hard not to love a girl like this.with her long hair she was sweet and adorable;with her short hair now she is charismatic and hot.seungyeon jjang!

although i absolutely ADORE jiyoung, gyuri was the member who caught my attention.

i was watching the 'pretty girl' mv, and i just thought she was so pretty and her voice was amazing! of course, she is absoutely gorgeous and her voice is amazing, but i mean, she really caught my attention then ♥

The member that catch my eye for the very first time was Nicole in Wanna MV i was like: "O_O wow! who is that awsomly (does tha word even exist?) sexy and cute girl! then i started to look for more info of her and inmediatly i fell in love with Kara Lol so yhea ven though nowadays i love JiYoung better my secon fav member of Kara is and always be Nicole! yey! as always KARA & KAMILIA FIGHTING!

I started off with Gyuri when I saw her in the idol special of SGB. But then Hara took my heart away <3 hehehehehe

at first it was Hara.. bcoz she's so doll-like and so pretty!!

but then Gyuri's the one who attracted me the most XD she's so cool~ i really admire her goddess appeal!

Hara goo, i saw her on Invincible Youth and instantly fell in love with her, she is just so much fun yet so small

@silvarion Gyuri's confidence is amazing! not the stupid fake "concept" ones she showed on shows, but when you see her in other stuff, you can feel the confidence emanating out of her!

@Kipsate she sure brings a lot of fun to IY doesn't she (;

@silvarion Gyuri's confidence is amazing! not the stupid fake "concept" ones she showed on shows, but when you see her in other stuff, you can feel the confidence emanating out of her!

@Kipsate she sure brings a lot of fun to IY doesn't she (;

Yea, I do think that, it is too bad they are cancceling the show, it is seriously my favorite variety show out there. Then again after Yuri, Sunny and Hyunah left the ratings dropped and the show was left by a void. out of the new members i only liked Victoria... Was pretty cool to see Hara get a more main screen time

SeungYeon. her eyes when she smiles~ so cute! plus her voice is so pretty it really caught my attention!

so did HaRa's, cause her voice is really cute. ^_^

To me, the fisrt contact with KARA was because Nicole cool and sexy performances and Seungyeon nice and cute face xD, but Nicole is really greatful to KARA

Nicole caught my attention when I first watched Mister. She has the best butt-dance, lol........

It was Nicole~~!!

She was so funny and cute in Star Golden Bell it's so sad that she had to leave the show :(

And also her awesome dance skills is really....OMG~~

@Kipsate i heard that one. but the show claimed that they ended the season because many of the stars couldn't fit the show into their schedule anymore. but they are also beginning a season 2. that's what THEY say anyway, it might be a cover up hahah. but anyways, in alot of the "contests" they made up out of fun, yuri gets alot of no. 1 while our HARA gets alot of no. 2... nooooo how can that be T___T hara gogogo!!

GOO HARA FOR SURE (: First time i saw her i was like whoaaa she looks like a doll, afterward i started to become a kara fan now i love everyone in kare but Hara is my number one choice .

Actually... I'm not really sure when I first saw them -_-""

They were all so cute I wanted to squish em all o___o

It may have been Gyuri for looking older (mature) then her age during Rock You (when I first started paying attention to Kara).

But now that I see her, she's one of my more favorite biases in Kara. Her confidence is enviable :wub:

Edited by Biscuit

Actually, all of them did. Just in different ways. :sweatdrop:

Nicole's eye smile, and friendly vibe was the first. :P