The member that caught your attention

chupachups

It's the Hamster who caught my attention. I was watching random mv's in my cousin's laptop who's also a KPOP lover. Then I saw this vid "Pretty Girl", so I was curious if they're really pretty. Haha. T.T

I was watching them then I saw Seungyeon. :)) Yay. I was like " OMONA, SHE'S DAMN PRETTY!" Haha. But she's not my bias now. It's Gyuri. :D

Edited by p-o-p-e-y-e-oppa

Hara caught my attention cause she looks like a barbie doll (that's a compliment). But the member who brought me into KARA is Jiyoung.

Eventhough Jiyoung is my number one in KARA, the one that caught my attention is Hara. I watched IY and I saw Hara and I thought she looked like a barbie doll and she's really funny~

I'm quite new to the K-pop scene and was introduced to it via Family Outing. Even though several female idols have appeared on FO, I was only interested (besides Hyori) in Tiffany and Nicole. Nicole was so gentle but weirdly obsessed with food. She does the butt dance so well; probably has to do with the way her hips are built. Moreover, she has such a cute laugh.

Edited by popfu

Gyuri. because she has this Fierce, Sexy, Hot charisma that would make you go wild. LOL. hahaha plus her over confident and cool personality makes her more Pretty. :)

Back when I didn't follow KARA, Seungyeon caught my attention through appearances on variety shows. At the time I thought Gyuri was overconfident/self-centered but after seeing the members' appearances more, ironically Gyuri was the one who actually got me liking KARA and I've come to respect that sense of self-confidence she shows all the time.

For me... I think Hara.

First Kara's MV I saw is Rock U and Pretty Girl, and Hara is the one who caought my attention. Jiyoung is cuter than Hara in my opinion, but I think Hara has both cute side and elegant side. She is gorgeous. And I saw Honey, and I really fell in love with doll-like Hara.

I think firstly it was SeungYeon :) I watched the Wanna MV and she was sooo adorable in it

But then when I watched Break It, I was srsly taken aback by Sunghee...she has epic vocals and she's gorgeous. Not to mention dorky.adorable.cute.baby-ish.immature.sexyetc :)

• 2 weeks later...