The member that caught your attention

chupachups

• 11 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...

Seungyeon!

I was caught by her enchanting smile when I first saw their Girl's Power MV. She smiles a lot in that video. But my heart screams for Gyuri. But hey, I love them all!

• 7 years later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 8 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 11/12/2008 at 3:06 AM, chupachups said:

Im sure there's at least one member who caught your attention and sucked you into Kara. :P So, who is it?

for me, it was Sunghee. Good looks, awesome voice... haha. definitely caught my attention. I knew Kara when Pops In Seoul featured them during their making of If U Wanna Mv. At that moment, no one caught my attention..yet. So, i went on Soompi and back logged their thread (wah, its like KARA's informative center there lol) and checked out their past videos on youtube. While in the the process of backlogging and watching their videos, Sunghee really really caught my eyes. Her personality, her voice... just awesome. lol. and then..after getting over how awesome Sunghee was (still is), i began to notice the awesomeness of other members too. :D:P

so yea, who is it for you?

sunghee and jiyoung so cute!