[Other] KARA Simpsons

lalalalahey

I think this should be in another forum for exposure! This guy is AWESOME for combining both Simpson and Kara together. Two of my favorite things in the world! Together! In a shirt! I'd like to get some of that. :P

Hmm. It's giving me an idea for my next shirt. :)

This is kindof making fun of kara? :) Nicole's eyes aren't right and what is up with her lips?! >:( He made Gyuri's face too big. And he made Hara's stomach big and he made her eyes too big. It may be just a drawing[and it's a simpsions drawing too] but, ehh.. it's a little.. not Kara. He exaggerated it >:(

but I'm sure he has no bad intention of that right? xD

Edited by nerdxissa

Wow that's pretty cool.

So he made these T-shirts with Kara characters as Kara themselves are promoting the presidential elections coming up on June 2 (6.2). He then swore in front of all the Netizens that as a Korean citizen, he will be putting his own ballot then and hopes everyone can participate too.

hardcore. the pictures were pretty good. they didnt really do the girls justice very much. but based on the concept of what he was doing, it was pretty good.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...