• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chelsea37fc

How often have you been to Kara's official website?

139 posts in this topic

i rarely visit it because i cant read korean but i plan to learn korean one day and visiting the site will be the first thing ill do :)

to be honest, not that often. i usually rely on other websites or forums (ie- Karaholic) for all my news and info. Especially on forums like Karaholic, it's a platform for discussion and asking questions, so it helps me to understand certain things which may be unclear to me if i just read it from the source (in this case, the official website)

I actually hadn't thought of visiting their official site, since I only just recently discovered Kara ;)

but after seeing this thread I'll defnitely go have a look haha.

To be honest I never visit their official website because I don't understand korean.

I would love to visit if it's in English.

now since i dont have much activities to do, i check in to Kara's website evryday. also i check this karaholic forum everyday as well.

but when i got another thing to do i'd just check the official web like once in 3 days? never exceed that range of time, hehehe.

Let me think ..

Since i join FEb'10 ..Its like everyday i log in to karaholic and soompi kara thread to see any new updates on KARA.

In a day i will drop by 2-3 times even i oready check to see their new updates..i will just read d old topics over n

over...LOL

Yeah everyday can say 24/7 ..as my job has to face computers mostly..HeheX KARA JJANG!Kamilia 4ever!

i wish i can understand korean.... :(

but i definitely look for kara when i visit allkpop n such!! :)

I would visit more often but I don't understand anything. and Google translator sucks butt.

in past days i always visit karaholics..but now..i'm get more busy with classes and assignments so,rarely open karaholis forum..

i visit here everyday!almost here 24/7..hope karaholic will soon hav phone services too!!!keke~~

I check kara-t almost everday. :tongue:

I just learned to read hangul, but still it's not good yet :sweatdrop:

Is there any other sites? And is kara-t the official one?

Edited by eple

^ kara.dspenter.com is the official website.

Hardly ever because seeing Hangul pisses me off because even if I'm Korean I understand very little of it. Haha. I vist Kara-t on a regular basis though.

I visited it only once, but since I don't understand a thing, I'm not visiting it anymore.

I don't visit Kara's official website except for the first time I heard about them as it is in Korean. I am following news about them from Karaholic, Twitter and sometimes KPop, that is just about the best I can have it

Almost everyday i watch their MV on youtube.. infact now i can remember most of their dance move including the famous butt dance.. hehe.

i would love to if u give me a link to their official site, I dont speak korean but I have a friend who is a fan of Kara who is korean, he can translate for me!!!

I visited once. and give up

too much korean words can't understand.

if only they had an english tab

One time to check out but cant read korean. Hope tat i got a chance to learn korean but i am too busy with school work..

never.. i dont know their website.. I just love to watch their performances and guesting in variety :)