[2010.03.27] Kara's Nicole's surprising testimony: "I know mom's birthday but I don't know her age"

sweetcaramelism

Kara's Nicole's surprising testimony: "I know mom's birthday but I don't know her age"

vc8kn.jpg

Kara's Nicole confessed that to find her mother's age she searched up the internet.

Nicole casted in SBS "Sixth Sense Quiz" In this program, the topic was "how to stay young."

When Nicole was asked when she felt that she was becoming old, she responded that she did not know her mother's age and that because her mother wanted to stay young, she did not tell anyone, even her own daughter Nicole, her age.

One time, Nicole asked her mother what her age was because of her curiosity, and she responded "You don't have to know!" and continued to hide her age from Nicole.

One day, when Nicole found out that her mother is the same age as the actor Park JoonGyu, she searched up the actor in the internet to find his age.

Then, as Nicole became more and more curious, Nicole's mother told her to just leave her alone about her age. Even now, Nicole knows her mother's birthday but not her age.

This show will broadcast on 28 March 2010. 10:45 AM

source: Newsen

Translate by : Holyknight@Karaholic

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol..

cute cole and her omma..xD

why does her omma didn;t want cole to know her age?? xD

they seems really close to each other..

imagining cole talked with her omma about this xD

but her omma seems very young..

thx kim and holyknight for the news..:(

haha~Nicole...

her mother want to stay young...

and Nicole...she still didn't know how old is her mother...

Nicole just know her birthday..haha~

Nicole jjang...!!!

surely..all the audience or artist there laughing too...

thnx for sharing and translation...

LOL this is hilarious, fans are already comparing nicole to her mother so that alone is the ultimate compliment to any mother !

But wow, does she think nicole will treat her differnetly just because she knows her age though? i mean their relationship is sorta like friends with the hip mom... is she scared itll ruin it? lol

Kekekeke, my parents do that too xD They say don't ask or they don't say anything at all. But, I don't get the title? Testimony? How is it a testimony? xD Well not important just curious ^-^ I'm think her mom might be 40 or in her late 30's

heheh.. quite surprising coz i thought they would share everything kekeke..

i watched Nicole and her mom in the ending part of Taxi - they look more like siblings than mom and daughter.

Her mom looks young and as friendly as Nicole :D

HAHAHA

Nicole's mom so funny :D:D

not even telling her daughter her age.

guess she must really dislike being old. hehehe :)

my aunt also does the same thing :)

maybe nicole should look into her mother's passport or birth certificate.

:tongue:

Haha.. Nicole's mom is just as cute as her :D

Well, growing old is not something to be proud of so i would rather keep my age hidden forever too~ xD

I wonder how Nicole's mom celebrate her birthday without putting candles o.o..