[2010.03.27] Kara's Nicole's surprising testimony: "I know mom's birthday but I don't know her age"

sweetcaramelism

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

haha...

really?

cute nicole...

it's understandable that her mother would not want to let anyone know her age...

it's quite disconcerting sometimes when they know it(age) then say that you're old...

besides, her mother doesn't really look "old"...

that is too funny. hahaha. wants to stay young so she doesnt even tell her own daughter her age. funny. and nicole is really havin fun tellin people this. her laugh is so wide. happy to see she is having fun during all of kara's promotions and upcoming cfs. kara hwaiting!!

wow! Nicole's mother is awesome. Don't have anyone know her age even her daughter.

how can she hide her age for a long time. That's so curious.

why Nicole don't find out from her mother's friend.

If it's someone which grow up with her mom. They have to know.

I remember seeing Nicole's mom on a show and she still looks pretty young to me. I wonder why she would want to hide her age, even from her own daughter? I guess some people still wish to feel and be seen as young. Age isn't too important of a factor between parent and child, as long as there is love in the family :) Anyway that picture of Nicole bursting out laughing is hilarious!

Haha that's hilarious Nicole makes me laugh although that could happen. At least she knows when her mom's birthday is and I'm sure that her mom is a little relieve that Nicole doesn't know how old she is because she can always be young I guess. Thanks for sharing the article and translation with us.