[Sungja] What do you miss most about Sungbokie?

chupachups

Other than her voice, I miss Sunghee's loudness, quirkiness and mischievous and boisterous ways. Now that she's not there, the atmosphere of the group seemed..quieter and calmer. B) Before, whenever Sunghee is around the members, we can expect for her to do something silly..something "Sunghee". ^_^ Actually, not expect..we know that she's up to something everytime and whatever it is, it'll make us laugh out loud. :eyelove:

i think its for everybody the same things..

her voice, loudness, looks, personality, sillyness, laugh and all those other stuffs....

yea...

she always makes me laugh too... when im feeling a bit down.. i watch kara's vids with sung hee.. to cheer me up... and the new ones too...

i really hope shell come back.. and soon too ...

we all miss her..

well for me, I miss everything about SeungJa esp. her dorkiness and playfulness...

she's the vitamin of Kara, whenever there's a sad atmosphere, she's the one who is going to be starting all the noise and the atmosphere will change...

we miss SeungJa!

• 4 weeks later...

that's the easiest question to answer i will always and forever miss that she always made me laugh and the members laugh too she was also the bestest and most hardworking singer you could ever see or hear i hope she comes back and maybe KARA could be a 6 member group but yea here's to hoping :)

I was watching the subbed Sweet Melodix videos the other day

and it made me realize how much queiter it is without her. The atmosphere

has def. been tone down a lot more. I missed her dorkyness, her baby noises,

her loudness, her laughter, her dimples, her beauty, and SungRi, lol

agree with you. that's how I feel!

I miss her baby noises and dorkyness too!

• 1 month later...

Her quirkiness haha. I miss their old self-cams, Sunghee made them so much fun to watch. Her and Gyuri had this cute little "husband and wife" relationship haha. Of course the new self-cams are also fun to watch, but they made me realize that the atmosphere is different without Sunghee. Not awkward or bad, but just different.

Sunghee had this way of successfully making everyone goof off xD <3