[Sungja] What do you miss most about Sungbokie?

chupachups

i miss the atmosphere she makes

like kissing gyuri on the most random occasions, it's so funny and cute :D

she doesn't look like a person who'd go kissing people for no reason :P

but although you said don't say it, but yea i really miss her strong concentrated voice :(

• 2 weeks later...

i'm not so certain about this, maybe gyulsung moments.

i like the "noises" they generated, it just filled the room with laughters chasing away any sorrow.

probably her powerful voice & yell too. :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

ive never heard of the old kara before.. i started knowing kara since honey. and as i dug more about kara, i got to know sunghee. she's a very warm person, always making others laugh (as seen in videos of her). as i watched more and more, i kind of feel like im missing this girl's appearance. i like it a lot too when i see gyuri and her together :syc2: i miss sunghee's loudness really. i hope she's doing really great and always happy.

• 2 weeks later...

Being pretty much a new fan, I shouldn't have much too miss about Sunghee.

But whenever I watch older performances, those awesome power vocals of hers always stand out. I wish she never left Kara, but it's great that she has continued with her life now and we have an awesome Kara now too.

But she'd probably be considered THE best vocalist among all the girl groups now if she were still around :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was recently listening to some Kara4 songs and I must say, I miss everything about Sunghee. I never got to know her sadly, but I do miss her and wish for her to come back. It must have been a very difficult time for Kara and Kamilias when Sunghee left.

Wherever she is, I do hope she's fine and doing well :D

• 2 months later...

I miss everything about our Sungbokie :sosad:

I miss her loudness, I miss her random spazzes, I miss her jokes, and I miss SungRi. I loved SungRi so much :(

I miss her vibrant personality and I miss her voice. I love Kara as they are now but sometimes...when their old songs pop up on my mp3, I can't help but think what if she came back...what if things turned out differently.

Sungja, please update your cyworld so Kamilia can make sure you're happy and healthy! :(