KARA's Awards

xichigo

well according to wiki, when they mean 'best dance', they mean best song (dance genre), not best choreography.

and umm are u guys RLY RLY sure that honey won a triple crown on MCD???

cos:

1. i cant find any other sources other than KH which reflects this and

2. there are no vids on this either.

i just want to point this out, cos i rly doubt if this is a fact and im sure that u all want to be reading the right info.

so if anyone can tell me just any other source on honey winning MCD triple crown, i would be so so grateful ;)

haha, tell me you're joking. i'm rly rly + very certain what i have downloaded from yt are not fanmade. lol. i just checked yt, the first 2 wins are still easily available though the 3rd win may require bit of search, or have you tried mediabox? if not i can offer mine. :)

i remember clearly when they win their 1st award on mcountdwon with honey beating snsd gee, gyuri and seungyeon were crying so hard i feel like crying too seing them so happy in tears . im so proud of them

You can tell that their achievements list is getting longer by time, regardless of how big the award is! Its no longer the period when they were left out in darkness but its time for them shining and receiving the recognition they deserved since long time ago. So every award has its own meaning and value :D They are a real example for the motto "work hard and you'll get paid off one day". This always makes me so proud of them and proud to be a Kamilia :D

I'm still turned off by the fact that Mister didn't win anything in Korea despite how it had heated up a butt dance fever all over the place and im pretty sure lots of Kara shippers of today were attracted to the group thanks to this song lol but anyway at least now Mister has been chosen as the weapon for Japan promotion >D You don't have to get jealous w ur fellow Wanna anymore, Mister haha

Thanks for making this organized thread in-in! <3

That's quite the award list!, mostly from M-net though. Still considering their talent(in my mind they are the MOST talented!) they should so deserve more. They have been around for some time too, but only became more popular from the Honey song which may have affected their earlier award chances.

• 2 weeks later...

kara won in ingki for lupin ones only????

I taught the won twice.......

anyway congrats to kara for winning all of this.....

I fthey won in M'net again and twice in SBS, they're going too be at the same level as SNSD's Gee....

I hope that will happen....

:accomplished: