KARA's Awards

xichigo

Thanks for the post. :thumbup1: I would say that's a pretty impressive resume.

I personally think some of the newer idols have it way too easy, these days. It's like any group that avoids KARA and SNSD's promotion schedule is automatically #1 on the charts. KARA had such a tough start but fought their way up the charts among some very fierce competition and help spark the current girl group trend, along with the Wonder Girls and SNSD. I'm actually a fan of all three groups but there's just something endearing about KARA that makes me love them a little bit more. :eyelove:

Lets hope for another fantasic year once this whole contract dispute finally ends. :thumbup:

• 4 weeks later...

thanks for the list

i hope the will win more awards in the future

i really really really want to see them win daesang

well i always elieved that if they attended SMA

they would've won at least the hallyu award

but yea , i hope they will got more with their next korean comeback

• 3 weeks later...

I'm so glad that Kara won this awards ! :thumbup: Even tought i think , they deserved to win many mores ! Their work pay off ! That was hard for them , but they are working hard to acheive this statue !

I'm also surprised to see , that they didn't win for Mister ! This song is so catchy and the beat is so good ! There must be some error ! Because i thought Mister was loved by netizens !

Thanks for the list , i wanted to know about their awards ! I hope there will be more these year !

they came through a long way to be that success as now.

so Lupin is the winner of 3 Music Chart..waw daebak!

Even though they're not booming in 2007 but they still have awards

Edited by red4summer

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to ask, and this pertains to their Japanese activities, how is it possible that another certain group has been nominated for MTV Video Awards and other such awards and Kara has not? With Kara's immense popularity in the country, in which I do think surpasses this other certain group, and they have yet to receive any of the awards let alone just a nomination.

im so proud of our lovely five! but i think they should have won more prizes for Lupin, Jumping and Mister at least in Japan!

Anyways i hope worldwide Kamilia feel proud of our fine ladies and support them as well as we have been supporting them so far!

correct me if im wrong but i think KARA and Hara are nominated in Mnet Summer Break 20's choice if it so pleas support them by voting and keke if not well i think ill hit my friend getting my hopes up! lol

GO GO KARA JJANG! FIGHTING!

I need to ask, and this pertains to their Japanese activities, how is it possible that another certain group has been nominated for MTV Video Awards and other such awards and Kara has not? With Kara's immense popularity in the country, in which I do think surpasses this other certain group, and they have yet to receive any of the awards let alone just a nomination.

imho, though the dispute has been resolved at time of nomination, there's no more obvious reason but the drama has already cost kara the chance even to be nominated for the mtv video music japan awards. however reading some of the commments elsewhere, i feel so pissed off. i hope kara can prove those fans wrong someday.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

uhm, that's not a lot of awards compare to the other girl groups. Can understand why since Korean are under-rated KARA so much in a long time, especially compare to the love of Japanese for KARA. But us Kamilia love KARA not because of award. We love KARA because of their personalities, their charms, their hearts, their efforts to go from almost "nobody" to be 1 of the top girl group nowadays

Edited by fantomas

There are many factors to awards (ie money, management, luck, fandom, etc.) Kara may not have as many bling bling as others (esp. Big 3 groups). Yet they still manage to maintain a spot in the top 5 girl groups in Korea. Moreover, they are still a huge threat to the other groups. Many girl groups have come out in recent years, some of them very solid, yet they don't really pose a threat to the "Big 3" groups.