KARA's Awards

xichigo

There are many factors to awards (ie money, management, luck, fandom, etc.) Kara may not have as many bling bling as others (esp. Big 3 groups). Yet they still manage to maintain a spot in the top 5 girl groups in Korea. Moreover, they are still a huge threat to the other groups. Many girl groups have come out in recent years, some of them very solid, yet they don't really pose a threat to the "Big 3" groups.

Sorry, I don't get what you said here. Hasn't KARA already in the "Big 3"? If my memory serve me right, Korea name the "Big 3" girl group was WonSoKa. And I think 2NE1 is not in the Big 3 yet.

Sorry, I don't get what you said here. Hasn't KARA already in the "Big 3"? If my memory serve me right, Korea name the "Big 3" girl group was WonSoKa. And I think 2NE1 is not in the Big 3 yet.

I believe the Big 3 is referring to SM, JYP, and YG. The companies, not their groups. XD

• 2 weeks later...

Very strong comeback for KARA. They are simply the best! Ftw KARA!!! :thumbup:

By the way, this may be a little off track but can anyone confirm if the girls are still living in the same dorm together? Because it doesn't seem like that anymore. :confused1:

Edited by red4summer
they are no longer living together.

havent they won 7 times with lupin? Im kinda confuse...

Is weird to see that MISTER didn´t won...but everyone know the song and the dance xD

the 7th didn't come but 6 wins were massive considering snsd, 2am and t-ara were promoting at the same (kinda) time.

in term of awards, the best album till day. :)

• 2 weeks later...