KARA's Awards

xichigo

I kow the girls are in the voting for golden disks but does anyone know if the girls were nominated for melon awards?

I think their short 3 weeks promotion didn't enough to reach the standard of Melon's high digital sales beside probably the count cut off the songs that released in mid September or October :unsure:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

congrats KARA!

the 1st award in GDA.. no, that's two!

Bonsang and Best Hallyu Award! :thumbup:

great start of year 2012..

more awards and more recognition for KARA in the future!

Kamilia will forever supporting KARA :wub:

GDA: 2011

-Disk Bonsang

-Hallyu Star Award

I'm so glad KARA finally got something from GDA!! Bongsang was a good start of things to come! hopefully, next year they can win Daesang :thumbup: Also the Hallyu star award was much deserved, I'm glad all their hardwork in Japan really paid off. Kara definitely deserved the awards they won tonight. No question about it.

Hopefully Kara can win some awards from some other end of the yea shows like the Seoul Music Awards and such!

Well deserved wins indeed. Though I'm still hesitant on the validity of these Korean award shows, but I digress, congratulations to our girls for truly deserved wins.

Seriously, seeing some of the winners on the list from both days (the disk and digital categories), Kara should have won a few of those awards since the end of 2009. It still puzzles me. I really wonder if they would have won any of those awards if they didn't attend (that "rule" still irritates me).

• 5 weeks later...