[2010.03.30] Girl group KARA participates music video on ''Our Mother''

sweetcaramelism

Girl group KARA participates music video on ''Our Mother''

201003300853321.jpg

"KARA" is meeting the mother?

Popular girl group Kara joined ''Our Mother'' for music video. From Kara's new album "Lupin," the song "Lonely" is being used for the music video. This song is the new album's only ballad song.

Currently Kara, with its title track "Lupin," is extremely popular. It is ranked #1 on various programs and is continuing to rise. Kara members said that as they watched the movie ''Our Mother'' they felt the affection and empathy between the daughter and mother and therefore agreed to use their song for the music video.

Meanwhile, the movie ''Our Mother'' with Kim Hae Suk, Park Jin Hee, and more, is originally from the drama "With Our Mother for 2 Nights and 3 Days." It's about the lives of a mother who loves her daughter and a daughter who only received love. The movie will be released on April 22nd.

source: Maxmovie

Translate: Holyknight@Karaholic

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yayy I'm glad Lonely is getting some publicity; it's such a great ballad song. <3

Can't wait till the music video is released! It sounds like it'll be a very touching video :3

The music video will only contain scenes from the movie right? I've always wanted the girls to film a balld mv Q_Q

Thanks for the translation!

PS: Maybe my hope for a music show performance of Lonely isn't far away. >D

just i was playing lonely, this news pop-up. :)

how nice they decided to use lonely as music video for their movie.

who say after lupin that's nothing? lonely will get definitely more attention.

yes, kara girls rock. their songs are reaching & spreading in all directions right now.

but in what way will they be involved?

hope to see the release soon.

by the way, the movie trailer can be seen here

the movie seems interesting, seems like a sad movie that will make people laugh and cry :)

and the song "lonley" seems to fit the movie, since it's about daughter and mother separating

red4summer: the song will be played in a music video with clips from this movie probably

Its nice to know not only Lupin is getting attention but now also their song Lonely ^^

Can't wait to see the music video of this, how it goes with the video ^^

Thank you very much for the translations Daniel ^^ and for sharing Kim onni ^^

cant wait til the video comes out. its gonna be great, yet sad. lupin is still number 1 out of this album, but lonely is a close second. its a great song and im happy that a music video is being made for it. our girls are workin extra hard this year, and its only march. kara hwaiting!!!!

by the way, the movie trailer can be seen here

the movie seems interesting, seems like a sad movie that will make people laugh and cry :D

and the song "lonley" seems to fit the movie, since it's about daughter and mother separating

red4summer: the song will be played in a music video with clips from this movie probably

thanks for the trailer link.

lonely does fit well into this movie of laughters & sadness.

hopefully at the end of each touching tears, people watching the movie will remember lonely.

i like sad story but only with happy ending. :D

way to go KARA!

for motherly love :lol:

KARA JJANG!

Continue with the momentum and sweep the music industry with your music!

GO KARA HWAITING!