• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
chupachups

[Hamtastic] Who is Seungyeon Thankful for?

54 posts in this topic

on yesterday's[11/14] episode of SSGB, Hyesung asked Seungyeon who she is thankful for.

and her answer is...KARA Members. :sweatdrop:

Brief Translations to what she said:

She's thankful for her members and that even though they're busy right now, after Rock U, they're now preparing for new album so they're practicing very hard. And something about smiling, that she's thankful that they keep smiling.

thanks to Tinggg @ KARAholic (for the translations)

and Mae @ KARAholic

Remember her apology to the members last year? She apologized to the members for having solo activities and also thanked them for always saying, "good job" or "you have worked hard". I remember her saying that, "nothing last forever, but while we're at it, let's give our fullest". Somewhere around that line, i cant remember. The video was available on Pim's previous Youtube account..Youtube just have to suspend it. -.-. anyway, lol, off topic.

So yep, despite Seungyeon's many solo activites, she always makes it a point to mention the KARA members. Either to praise them, thank them or just reveal something about them. :eyelove:

^^ thanks annie and ting cubed!

i got all teary eyed :)

they are so great.. i love so much <3!!!

oh yeah..i remember seeing that vid.

wasnt when she was on some radio show or something?!

but yeah..! seungyeon is so sweet :]

i'm happy she always mention kara!

gosh i love em! :]

hehe kara fighting!

awwwwwww that's so sweet of her.

kara fighting!

they're like a family :3

aww... sooo cute

by the way she always mentions them and thanks them...

you can tell how much she cares about the other members

thanks ting and anne for this =D

thanks anne and ting~ ^^;

I love how she didn't choose a specific member XDD; she truly cares for her sisters <3

That's so sweet. :thumbup1:

how sweet! SeungYunnie is sooo sweet..

I do remember her apology to the members before... and now she's thanking them...

thanks for sharing, that is so touching..

from LTWK of Zoo Zoo Club, I was sure she was a very nice and kind girl. Here proves my point further. So proud of her.

I guess she loves her members very much^^

I think they're all like sisters for her :thumbup:

This is a heartwarming one.... Show us their tight bond with each other.... KARA All The Way....

Thx...

yeah

she 'was always to tell the name KARA

to let the other know about KARA

she 's really good ^^

I remember seeing this clip. I feel like all the Kara members are really close. its very sweet of her to always think about her members...i think she is very protective of them :D

did she really have that many solo activities? looks like i'm not so updated afterall

it's all good if she knows when to looks back

That's very considerate & thoughtful of our Ham,so sweet~^^Man I miss her SSGB days~she's so funny & dorky there~