[2010.04.01] Kara's Park Gyuri Dubbing artist Park SoHyun No.1

sweetcaramelism

Representation of the entertainment industry? Kara's Park Gyuri - Dubbing artist Park SoHyun No.1

201004010903022300_1.jpg

Kara's Park Gyuri and dubbing artist Park SoHyun were voted as the group representing the entertainment industry.

To celebrate the movie ''Our Mother'' (released April 22nd), just as the actresses Kim HaeSook and Park JinHee are represented as mother and daughter, Park Gyuri and Park SoHyun were voted No.1, gaining lots of attention.

Recently in an online site a poll called "Real celebrities who represent the movie ''Our Mother''s Kim HaeSook and Park JinHee?," Girl Group's Park Gyuri and dubbing artist Park SoHyun were voted as No.1 with 82 percent.

Sung WooYong, a talent who have shown her relationship with her daughter Chae YeonJae with the song "If your heart to me," ranked 2nd place with 11 percent. Girl Group T-ara's Jun Boram and talent Lee MiYeong ranked 3rd with 7 percent.

Netizens who voted Park Gyuri and Park SoHyun commented "I was so jealous when Park SoHyun praised her daugher so much during the broadcast," "Kara is the trend," and more.

Source: http://osen.mt.co.kr/news/view.html?gid=G1004010038

Translate: holyknight@karaholic

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

WOW :D

that is such a landslide win . 82%!

such lovely relationship :)

Gyuri must be happy :)

Mother will always feel proud of their children :)

Thanks pearch & Holyknight for sharing...

woah...82%, thats really is something considering it comes from the Knetizens

i agree with the poll, they really shows a great mother-daughter relationship when both appear in shows

the movie is the one that use "Lonely" right?

that's a nice piece of news.. thanks for the translation..

Whoaa!! The Park combo dominates! yeayy...

IMO, the production team made a wise decision to include KARA in the 'Our Mother' film project

Considering their popularity with Lupin, the film will definitely get more attention esp from Kamilia

And for our girls, their association with such an endearing movie will definitely garner them more support esp

from older audience who don't follow Kpop.

A win-win situation .. yeayyy!!

Also, I've enjoyed the sweet interactions we've seen of our girls and their moms ..

Gyuri and omma

Cole and omma

i hope to see the others and their ommas too :D

topping any poll alone is already an achievement.

but to do with 82%, it's outstanding & basically clear run away.

cheers to the park family.

with the release of "our mother" & its mv in lonely, kara's fame is going nowhere but up.

thanks for uploading.

this is well deserved and it also hypes up the movie too... i love gyuri's interactions with her mom... if the movie characters are similar then it makes me want to watch it more, plus Lonely is being used xD