[2010.04.02] Han Seungyeon confesses "When Kara ends I want to be a translator"

sweetcaramelism

Han Seungyeon confesses "When Kara ends I want to be a translator"

20100402_1270164627_46592800_0.jpg

Kara's Han Seungyeon shared her dream of being a translator.

In tvN's "Taxi" that was broadcasted on April 1st, Kara members shared their future dreams after the end of Kara.

Han Seungyeon, from the question of what they want to do after Kara ends, answered that she wants to learnEnglish and be a translator. She also add that she wants a quiet job, which contradicts with her current job.

Nicole answered that her dream is to own a restaurent where she wants to work as a patissier (a person who makes bread and the like).

Goo Hara responded that as well as preparing for university, she wants to be an actress, showing her. And for leader Park Gyuri, once a child actress, she wants a job where she can communicate with people, like a job she had when she was young, expressing her passion for acting.

Maknae Kang Jiyoung said that since she is still in a starting phase, she will do her best simply as a Kara member.

Meanwhile in this episode Kara members enjoyed a pleasant dinner in Nicole's mother's restaurant.

source: http://www.tvreport.co.kr/main.php?cmd=new...w&idx=41789

Translate: holyknight@karaholic

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT

Haha.. Everyone of them got a different dream. Hope their wishes can come true (:

Lol.. Cute Jiyoung. She should actually plan more for her future too.

They ate at Nicole's mom restaurant :) The girls are so close to each other..how sweet <3

Thanks for sharing the article!

mmmmmmhhhh...

that's a great future planning..

i looove it..

but....

i really hope that Kara would never ends......

she still can be a translator while she's in Kara...

i'll cry if Kara would ends..

ooo..noooo.....

anyways...

Hwaitiiiiiiing...!!!!!!!!!!

haha i like nicole's dream job !

she can take over her mother !

but its so diff from th vet science major she's studying now .

i wanna visit nicole's mum's restaurant one day manx ! <3

wow seungyeon's job, guess she gets tired of all the attention eh? but honestly after being an idol it's hard to get such a quiet life, especially as a popular idol >_<

But it's nice to know these girls have dreams... though i never want kara to end, or atleast deifnitely not in the near future

YAY~ She wanna learn English! & yes she should!

Can't wait for that day to come.

Though Kara end, the members are forever sisters.

With all the dreams they shared, I can imagine them doing those job they want. It will be so cool!

Argh.. >< I haven't watch this show! Going to watch it soon =P Nicole always want to have her own restaurant =D cute Hara and Jing..

I thought that Seungyeon want to get married? xP thanks for sharing it..

I'm quite surprised since SeungYeon has always wanted to be a singer since she was young and has done everything to realize it.

Now or in the future, I can only see her in the entertainment world lol.

However, she confessed before her dream to be a housewife and now a translater

So I guess, she really expect to have a peaceful and normal life after KARA

didn't Seungyeon scored a 100 on a test in English? (According to her profile here in Karaholic)

i wish that if ever Kara ends (which shall never happen~),

Jiyoung will still remain as a singer so i can still listen to her sweet voice all over again :DDDD

wow. nice job choices from each member. all very reasonable. being a translator would be awesome for seung yeon. she be the most popular one. ji young is cute yet very mature by stating that all she wants to do at the moment is be a kara member. nicoles, i think, was pretty obvious. she loves to cook so much, owning her own restaurant was the best choice. and for hara and gyuri, i hope they do become actresses. need at least one of them to stay in the public eye so we can see them. well. i hope that these dreams will be far in the future. the farther the better. which of course mean that kara will be together longer.