[2010.04.02] Han Seungyeon confesses "When Kara ends I want to be a translator"

sweetcaramelism

Hopefully Kara will stay together for along time coming. But being a translator is a weird job. Seungyeon is going to need to study hard since she studied in the US, and barely knows any english :).

Agree, it's not easy needing a mastery in English. It's best to start now maybe by communcating with Nicole only in English lol.

I guess they also have to move on as life goes on. It is very good that they have a plan sadly nothing last forever. It is very smart of them we got to have an open mind and think about their prospects and things to fall back on. I would forever remember the time when Kara existed. It somehow gets me wondering how are they going to live a normal life after such popularity? As for Ji Young I think doing something as big as being a singer in a band for such a young age would get her thinking hard.

Hope Kara will stay together for a long period of time. Why would they ask this kind of

question? Kara have been around for only three years and they are already knew what they

will be doing when their career as entertainer ends. I felt that Kara was uncertain abt their future

as a group. Its hard to be a translator unless she mastered english. I really hope they will

lead a less stressful life in the future.

OOO. nice ^_^

maybe after this can communicate with seungyeon more ^_^

would love to go to nicole's restaurant ^_^ didn't know her mother owns one. guess thats why she got the most interest in the area of food.

hehehe :syc2:

hope the end wouldn't come. but everything must come to an end aite? just make it last longer :)

GO KARA HWAITING!

Dream after Kara??

There will be no after!

Kidding! It's really nice to know they have other passions.

Jiyoung's answer makes me laugh, she really is so young!

If I go to Korea, I definitely want to see Nicole's mother's restaurant.

It looks so nice!

Maybe if they open it to baking and stuff, Nicole can work there!

that's a great work to be in when kara ends...

she's so much fun and good at talking

I'm sure she'll do good at that area...

maybe I should go to korea and have her as my translator when kara ends!!! hehehe

:eyelove:

I love my Hamster!!!

DO NOT REMOVE OR EDIT THE CREDIT LINE WHEN TAKING OUT