[2010.04.02] Han Seungyeon confesses "When Kara ends I want to be a translator"

sweetcaramelism

Haha! Sounds awesome!

I guess I'll say, of course we never wan't Kara to end, but that would be funny if she did become a translator. Seems like it would be more suited for Nicole, but it would be cool it see Nicole baking too. :P

All of their dreams sound cool, even maknae's DX

talking about kara's ending makes me sad =[

the world needs a little bit more kara :)

seungyeon you could be my translator any day of the week i'll pay you well too :)

nicole, i'd go to your restaurant breakfast lunch and dinner

hara, i'll watch your shows everyday same with you gyuri :)

and jjiyoung.. well i wish you nothing but the best for your future and whatever you choose to be when you grow up :)

Imagine if that would happen XD LOL SY will work here in KH translating old stuff LOL and shed chat at SBOX if she had free time XD Id be staying here in the house and chat with her all day XD

When I read "Kara ends" :D that gave me a lot of sadness

I don't even want to imagine when Kara ends .. :D

I hope this does not happen for the next 20 years .. ><

Oh..well ..when that happens .. I can only .. wish them all the success in the world ..

I will always support KARA no matter what..

KARA JJANG!!

Seungyeon's dream is absolutely diffent form now. That make some doubt for me that she were happy or not for doing in bustling current job.

Hara and Jyuri's dream may be cometrue undifficultly cause they have a good basic for acting.

and Nicole want to follow her mother step. It may be familia for her in long time. it's easier for her to take the job from her mother if she want.

however thinking about ends of Kara, it make me sad. but it's the truth. There are not anything that can stand forever.Someday it will come.

so happy with your current day and make the best as you can. you will not disapoint when you look backward.

All things do eventually come into an end, so when Phase 1 of KARA ends (an as yet indeterminate date), Phase 2 of KARA will then kick off..with 5 career women [the aforementioned KARA Group is fictional. Any semblance to certain companies, shows, etc are coincidental]

Gyuri the Entertainer-Mentor: With a job where she can communicate with people, she can eventually be Group Chair-woman of KARA Group, and mentor and manage up-and-coming talent, just as she has taken care of the other 4 so far. She probably is the most business savvy of the 5 as well

Seungyeon the Translator: Maybe, not just a translator, but someone who can help cross past the language barrier and export K Pop all around the world, and also take care of KARA Group's overseas businesses (still more of behind the scenes where the entertainment industry is concerned)

Nicole the Restauranteur: with KARA Bakery as a foundation, It'd be sweet perfume of bread and cake instead of sweet melody when she eventually expands the KARA Bakery chain all over Korea (and maybe the world). And of course, to tie in with the future KARA Group's ethos, she can personally manage a concept flagship KARA Bakery cafe in Seoul decorated with vintage KARA memorabilla

Hara the Actress: A famous one in fact. Will work in tandem with Gyuri and Jiyoung to mentor actors. KARA Entertainment can be a future company to manage future actors and actresses

Jiyoung the Manager: Proud owner of a company called KARA Entertainment (or JYK Entertainment) to nurture future stars like them (and perhaps even discover the next KARA?)

Edited by zeluis

Ermm..KARA isn't intend to become a solo entertainer?

That a little bit weird..because now it is a trend when idol groups convert to solo like Shinhwa and FinKL..

Anyway, i will always support them in everything..

It's good they have plans. And I would really look forward to Seungyeon unni learning how to speak English. But still, KARA forever~ So technically, KARA will never end. :)

awww maknae <3 do your best as a kara member!

she's got a lot to learn. and she can grow even more (means getting taller ? XD)

i wanna eat at nicole's future restaurant ;) but for seunyeon O_O a quiet job...

lol even when kara ends, that quiet moment for her would be so hard to find. unless she goes abroad.

well, as of now, do your best as kara! <3

i miss sunghee~ (lol how random)

woo. learning English is good. be a translator is cool as well. good one seungyeon.

well gyuri can definitely be a public relations executive...

it is good to know the girls are planning and know what to do in the future if KARA ever does end.

i hope it wun end in maybe 5 to 7 years... haha