[2010.04.02] Goo Hara in tears after talking about her parents

mae

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really thought she went home for the holidays but I guess not. Why can't she go home like even for a couple of days, KARA's had chunks of breaks here and there and it's so sad she missed her dad :(... I hope this changes in the future, it doesn't have to be this way.

* KARA moved in to their dorm :P

Seriously, my heart breaks everytime I see our Koala crying T_T be strong, Hara.

I feel so bad for her in not seeing her parents even once, ever since her debut in Kara, that must be really terrifying and hard to handle on daily basis. :( However, this is the very first time for me as a Kara fan that she speaks up about her parents and not her grandma, who she usually brings up in topic when the variety hosts ask her about family and how she was raised.

Since she hasn't seen her parents for like two years, it seems like she only pays a visit to her grand parents during different holidays, I remember Hara went to her hometown in Gwangju during Chuseok. I have always thought Hara used these opportunities to visit her parents. I wonder what kind of work occupation her parents have had since Hara's childhood :(

Hara fighting ~

Edited by Chanson de l'Europe

Its sad to see she has to burst out in tears for this.

To be honest.... no one can blame her for being in tears talking about her parents.

I hope the next round of holidays for the girls, she'd be able to go back to Gwangju and see her parents.

Its really heart breaking seeing our honey cry.

Aw poor Hara ! Imagine how she feels when the other members get to see their parents.

I want to do magic and send her parents to where Hara is. Imagine how happy she'll be (:

Awww...it always hurts me seeing them crying, and this time our doll Hara. I heard somewhere that she's not real close with her mom but never thought she never see them since debut, and the story about her dad come to visit when they moved but still missed her is just sad. Hope she get a chance to meet them at least be4 they going to Japan. Thanks for sharing mae