[2010.04.02] Goo Hara in tears after talking about her parents

mae

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's too much for her. how can it heppen? why the company not leave her onyl couple of day to see her parent or bring her parent to see her.

It look cruel for her. after her bedut it's a long time ago. how about the other member? hope it is not like Hara.

To be idol it seem something nice but in fact it have to exchange with something very important to her.

I've been a bit concerned for Hara lately because she seems to be crying a little too often and easily these days (to a lesser extent, Jing too). I know she's emotional in general, but she's been this way even with minor things (like when Nicole talked about her on Invincible Youth... yes, it was touching, but normally, not much to tear up about) as of late. To me, it's a sign of how she's fatigued a lot both mentally AND physically. DSP's really ought to give her a break, or at least give her some professional support with psychologists, nutritionists, etc.

Edited by Ajussi

I can totally understand how she felt.. esp. at her age, where she needs all the courage and support frm elderly, it's really sad when parents are not by your side.. but luckily all members take care and support each other well~

Not seeing face-to-face is one thing but I wonder if they keep in contact at all? like calling each other? think they do right? it would be too sad if they don't >.<;;

Hara..Hwaiting!!! hope she'll get to meet her parents(family) soon~

:crying: Nicole!!!

Aww, Hara don't cry. You must stand strong, as your family members will support you and miss you.

I guess SM entertainment abit strict on the girls, Hara we will support you!!!

Wish you can see your parents soon :)

not being able to see her parents is part of her busy work

but it's too sad that it's been a long time since she saw them(parents)

Hara be strong and always remember your family is supporting you in the best way they can

and us too