[2010.04.02] Goo Hara in tears after talking about her parents

mae

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

it's a normal when a person who has separate from their family because of work n tearing if thinking of them,; im also fan of soshi, they also the same....n the family topic will be off-limit topic for them (will make them cry)....n to Hara, dun worry, your family never left you behind...just think positive and work hard!! FIGHTING!!

aw! so sad she can't even see her parents.. I wish DSP would give her a chance to visit them..

Hara Goo Fighting, i'm glad that your members were there to support and cheer you..

it must be pretty hard to work as an idol :)

so sad that they cannot gather that much with their parents.... due to their profession they must spend more time with the team

but in that way... we can always see good performnce of KARA

and KARA always shows us that they are close to each other not only as a singing team but also as a second family

always cheer up KARA :satisfied:

Oh man I could totally see why Hara was crying... she hasn't seen her parents in THAT long? My god, she's too young to be going through that much emotional turmoil. She hasn't seen her parents since she's debuted? That's gotta be at least like a year or two right?

I'll always root for you girl! I hope you get to see your family soon!