• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
mae

[Other] Nicole's inFamous Curry Recipe

116 posts in this topic

- Taken from a radio show-

"First you have to roast the vegetables. But when you cut these vegetables, the mushroom, onion and green peppers are the thinest so you have to roast them first. After that, you add together the hard potatoes, carrots and the chicken breast. Then when you finished roasting you put them all together in a big pan and you add water. And then when you put the water and it starts boiling, you cut an apple and put the apple too. The apple will do it's part and release juice within 20 minutes. Then you take out the apple and then you put the curry, you will put the curry powder. Now all it needs is my secret ingredient and then it'll be done."

Tip off: mae

Translated by: Harue @ Karaholic.

Source: KARA-T

* Translated this for fun.. just for those who are curious :D

Thanks mae for sharing her recipe, she wouldn't reveal the secret ingredient ahhaha and apple? lol never heard a recipe of curry with an apple before lol

lol..thx mae..

and yeah..with apple???

her secret ingredients???lol..wondering what it is..

but honestly..i can imagine cole being an mc for a cooking show xD

LOL LOL the Nicole's curry reciepe...

Thanks for sharing mae.. i will try this soon.. LOL!!! :P

but honestly..i can imagine cole being an mc for a cooking show xD

I also can see her in a cooking show! xDD

Nicole is just too great, she knows that all the great chefs must have a secret ingredient xDDDD

lol secret ingredient. and theres apple,lol. man, i wanna try her cooking!

NICOLE HWAITINGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!

wow.

never knew Nicole know how to make curry and the type of dry thick curry at that.

i'm a good cook myself and i can tell you that the recipe is just great. she knows how to make sure the ingredient cooking time is balnce and using apple to decrease the mellowness and add sweetness ;)

i wonder what is her secret recipe????

surely is not something like "i put my love" aite?

hehehe :D

wow her secret recipe(well not anymore).i thought she doesn't cook much at the dorm,nice to know nicole can cook one of my favorite dishes :)

╔══════════════╗

Heheh now I wanna make curry using Nicole's recipe~

But she didn't reveal the whole thing...

Lol but ofcoarse she wouldn't!

If I had my own secret recipe to something so delicious and famous...

I know I wouldn't share~ lol

╚══════════════╝

oooomg im so gonna try it out sooner or later xD hahahahah AWESOME MAN She loves to cook xD THANKS FOR SHARING BTW !! :P

Edited by NicoleIsMyAngel

lols nicole has the most interest in food compared to the other member's of kara

ROFL, I read it all the way to the end and started laughing. Love how she's teasing us with her "secret recipe!' Thanks for sharing ~

i love cooking curry! but i never used apple

i might try it later xD and im curious about

her secret ingredient! the other members

are luck to have a chef like her xD

if she wasn't a singer, she can be a chef

someday i should try on this recipe and see how it taste like

thanks for sharing this secret recipe

i never heard of an apple in a curry before. LOL! wouldn't mind trying it though. :D

Never added apple to curry before. Green peppers should probably be added near the end because they can become bitter when overcooked.

lol cole..so cute!!haha :lol: very funny...

I just tried like this. Don't mean to offend, but it tasted quite bad lol. I probably did it wrong XD Need the super secret ingredient as well.

er missing her super secret ingredient hahah oh man can totally see Nicole doing a cooking show segment hahaha! maybe in the future lol xD

Woah.... thats really complicated for a curry recipe. But it definitely would taste good :D

For me, i just boil the chicken first for about 30mins~1hour , remove the oil formed, then add in the carrots and potato, wait another 30min or so, then add the curry powder. This recipe is pretty good too :D and simple :D