[Other] Nicole's inFamous Curry Recipe

mae

- Taken from a radio show-

"First you have to roast the vegetables. But when you cut these vegetables, the mushroom, onion and green peppers are the thinest so you have to roast them first. After that, you add together the hard potatoes, carrots and the chicken breast. Then when you finished roasting you put them all together in a big pan and you add water. And then when you put the water and it starts boiling, you cut an apple and put the apple too. The apple will do it's part and release juice within 20 minutes. Then you take out the apple and then you put the curry, you will put the curry powder. Now all it needs is my secret ingredient and then it'll be done."

Tip off: mae

Translated by: Harue @ Karaholic.

Source: KARA-T

* Translated this for fun.. just for those who are curious :D

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow.

never knew Nicole know how to make curry and the type of dry thick curry at that.

i'm a good cook myself and i can tell you that the recipe is just great. she knows how to make sure the ingredient cooking time is balnce and using apple to decrease the mellowness and add sweetness ;)

i wonder what is her secret recipe????

surely is not something like "i put my love" aite?

hehehe :D

╔══════════════╗

Heheh now I wanna make curry using Nicole's recipe~

But she didn't reveal the whole thing...

Lol but ofcoarse she wouldn't!

If I had my own secret recipe to something so delicious and famous...

I know I wouldn't share~ lol

╚══════════════╝

Woah.... thats really complicated for a curry recipe. But it definitely would taste good :D

For me, i just boil the chicken first for about 30mins~1hour , remove the oil formed, then add in the carrots and potato, wait another 30min or so, then add the curry powder. This recipe is pretty good too :D and simple :D