Do you want Kara to continue singing their songs from first album?

Ajussi

KARA won some rookie awards back with their first album, so I doubt they'd let that all go unnoticed. If they do have a concert, I have a feeling it'll be like how the Wonder Girls did things with Yubin and Hyelim. Though there are two new members instead of just one, Jiyoung could probably take Sunghee's stronger parts and Hara can take more of the melodies. I truly hope they don't just ignore their past as a four member group, since their first album was so... fresh! "Secret World" is still one of my very favorite songs, so I truly hope they won't avoid performing it or anything.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 7 months later...

I would really love it if I could see them do some of the songs off of The First Blooooooming like Broken Promises and the Two of Us. I don't think it would be a problem if its with the new members, after all lots of groups have new members but still sing their older songs

• 2 weeks later...

I think that even with Sunghee gone,they should still sing their songs from the first album. I still like listening to it, especially If you wanna, but i just don't think it'll be the same without sunghee.

• 1 month later...

i would want them to continue, there are some great songs including break it ,secret world,etc....in the future i want them to continue singing the songs from all the albums they have released, there's always atleast 1 good song in each.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...
I think it would be great to continue with the idea somehow. kara got countless new fans, who do not even know of the existence of sunghee. then promote the old music, as if they were new, it would be a good idea, but without Jiyoung and Hara. kara4 is eternal and always will be, so if only Gyuri, hammie and Nicole sing would be a way of saying that sunghee still in their hearts.

but you can not say they do not talk about sunghee because they do not want. They may be deprived of say about Sunghee, by dsp, their manager or anyone of the company. sunghee is part of kara, no matter where she is, but the dsp media can think that it can disrupt the new kara5.

kara changes his style every year, until it scares me sometimes, rock u and honey, are, honestly, the worst for me, Gyuri and Nicole can not stay beautiful with clothes cute or like little children, but Lupin, wanna and mister are different because they are more mature, then they sing the songs of the first album will have no problems.

the fans are accustomed to changes, as it always will be. sing the songs of the first album, can display lyrics mature, but are similar to pandora and girls forever. that's my opinion. would be great that they came back to sing at least some, the songs of the first album.

Edited by Laura Reis