Do you want Kara to continue singing their songs from first album?

Ajussi

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe at some sort of special kara event,they could do a medley of their hit songs. Like they find some way to connect Break It,Secret World,If U Wanna with their newer hits like Wanna,Mister and Lupin. Wouldn't that be cool? :thumbup:

HMM...Another hard topic again...lol...

Yeahh...i totally agree...maybe they should bring it back to live

And yeah...i like their old songs...

Maybe if they play back dat song...can reminds back by the fans :)

But never forget to sing back other songs in the future...

I imagine they sing back their old songs [ Secret World ] in concert...wahh...really calms me... :P

i would love to see them do it, maybe during their first solo concert

it would be meaningful if they do that during the concert,

it would bring back memories and remind us how much they have grew since then

• 1 month later...

I watched Nicole's appearance on Family Outing 2, in particular the part where she sings all her parts from all of Kara's title songs... but for whatever reason, she only started from Rock U, dismissing the two title songs from First Blooming completely (Break It, If U Wanna). I can't see why she did that on purpose, when she was also a Kara4 member (if it was Hara or Jiyoung I would understand, but...). This really makes me think that for whatever reason, they're not particularly fond of that part of their history and rather have it forgotten by the public... kinda irks me a bit because I think they should be a little more proud of it. :(

Kind of reminds me of how Wonder Girls doesn't really mention or perform "Irony" anymore (which of course was sang back when they had Hyuna instead of Yubin) either.

Yeah I saw that episodes of family outing, nicole did started singing from the Rock you days. I think it because DSP doesn't want any of the girls to remember KARA4 days. That it all in the past, and it should be forgot. But I would love for all the girls to sing from the first album. Break it If you wanna, and secret world. They can divide all sunghee parts, because sunghee how more parts in the song then the others, because of her vocals. Give sunghee parts to hara and jiyoung, I think if the have a concert they shouldn't forget how far they have come. But I remember on the metafriend episodes, they remade the If you wanna songs, so it would fit 5 girls. That what I want to see, the girls remade the songs so it fit 5 girls, I don't want them to forget the old days.

• 2 weeks later...

I would love it if they performed some their older songs with KARA5, however Nicole, Seungyeon, and Gyuri might find it awkward and be sensitive to the idea as they could be emotionally affected which is also what we don't want to see them go through, be it sad and etc.

I think that they should continue to sing their old songs since i really like those songs.I became a fan after they were performing and singing those songs so i would like to see them perform them now too if it's okay with them.

• 8 months later...

If they promoted another song like this...

They still have the Original 3

My thoughts: With KARA5, I think they would not be able to sing like

Sunghee but Jiyoung could be the higher level vocal and Hara could also sing background.

The original 3 has the strong part but the chorus they sing together showcasing

everyone's vocal. I hope KARA sings like this again and be notice for their

vocals instead of their looks...

Because I know KARA can sing as good other girl group members.

• 1 month later...

I myself am also saddened that the original members don't mention Kara4

The former Kara, is really, what I've always look for in K-pop.

And I think it's stupid that koreans in 2007 did not appreciate their music.

I wish for them to to perform their old songs; Break It, If you Wanna, and Secret World.

Because, I've had enough of people bashing Kara because, 'they cant sing'.

When in fact, when they debuted; they were known as a group with powerful vocals, and i mean ALL of them.

Hope to see them performing their old songs more often ^.^

Edited by BabyJen

• 3 months later...

i would be great to sing their songs from the first album since it is where they really debuted. but i think DSP has amended KARA's image for good, even in programs they say they debuted with Rock U and not Brea It, though i understand that it's the 5-member KARA that debuted with Rock U. Break It is really not that credited much. I think.

• 2 weeks later...

erm... why not?

i would like to hear that...

in fact i love the songs from "The First Blooming" album..

especially Break It, If U Wanna, Secret World, I'll Be There..

they should do a remake of these songs.. :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...

Well, I already heard If U Wanna sang by the 5 of them and it's not as good as the original one. Mainly because of Sunghee's vocals. Sunghee has a very strong voice which is pretty much irreplaceable in any of their First Blooming songs. And besides, singing with 5 members is already different than singing with just 4. So maybe, it's better for KARA to just continue singing their new songs.

of course! and i'm not just talking about IUW, i wanna see break it and secret world

and maybe even don't be shy. i think hara sounds better in slower songs and such!

but we can only wish /=

hmm, maybe thats why they haven't had their own concert cause of the first album

and having no sunghee cause her vocals, not gonna lie, is and was the strongest.

LETS WRITE A LETTER TO DSP! lol :) mannn! i just wish to see the kara now sing songs from the kara before