Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

for the sexiest i would pick nicole because something about her scream sexy and especially when she dance in their song mister, sorry to sound homo.

For the prettiest, i would pick hara because i love her face features and her smile is naturally beautiful.

For the cutest, i would choose Seungyeon because she have that round face, when she smile I just want to pinch her cheeks because its so cute.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

Sexiest: Nicole she just oozes sex appeal when she dances

Cutest: Jiyong, she is just too cute even when they are supposed to be sexy she is just so cute she is so sweet she can give you tooth ache

Prettiest:hara she is just so preety she really looks like a porcelain doll

• 2 weeks later...

oi! such a tough poll! I went with:

Sexiest: Nicole is very in tune with her body when she moves, dances and performs in general. that, coupled with her alluring facial expressions and seductive smile gets my vote for sexiest every time ;):nc6:

Cutest: Has to be maknae Jing! She's so freakin' adorable and cute without even trying!

Prettiest: This was tough between Goddess and Honey. Ultimately, I voted for Gyuri ;):(

sexiest: gyuri, its the eyes! nicole is sexy when she dances but i think gyuri is pretty sexy all the time.

cutest: no doubt in my mind its jiyoung. shes like 99% pure cuteness in the way she looks and the way she acts.

prettiest: gyuri. shes very naturally pretty. i was surprised when i saw her childhood pics cause im very cynical thinking when it comes to kpop idols! sunghee is pretty as well.

Edited by daebak

to be completely honest they are all sexy cute and pretty! they are the only group that can pull off those 3 characterists! the black soshi does not compare with lupin's hotness! and t-ara's cuteness cannot compare to our KARA!!! even if t-ara and the soshi joins together our KARA will still prevail!!!

mine is pretty much the same with most others, except that there is big tie between Seungyeon and Jiyoung. In the end, Jiyoung only win because of her age advantage =)

but yeah, all of them are sexy, cute and beautiful in the own way.

Edited by kaing

1 Gyuri

2 Gyuri and

again Gyuri

YAY gyuri bias! Hi five lol

sexiest. nicole and hara is sexy alright but thats just because of how they dress (don't get me wrong I love KARA I even think Hara is the funniest and nicole has the best character..) but when it comes to natural gyuri has it.

cutest: that's jiyoung for sure!! cutest innocentest!!

prettiest: their all pretty.. I think seungyeon is pretty when here hair is tied up!..for nicole she's really pretty with long hair seriously...hara she's pretty when her make up is not to thick...ji young she's pretty cute :)...gyuri pretty in everything!!..I loved Kara because of her unique beauty..not to mention she's to cool for other idol girls lol (bias :thumbup: ).........KARA FIGHTING JJANG!! ^_^

Edited by Shigebon

1) Nicole

2) Nicole

3) I was thinking of Hara or Ji young and I picked Jiyoung!

For me, I think Nicole dominated the first two choices. :devil:

As far as sexy is concern, Nicole's butt-dance in Mister absolutely made me fall in love. Every single time I see a Mister performance, I jus fall in love all over again. :inluv:

As for cute, Nicole does it for me too. I cannot even begin to describe how cute Nicole is!

From her actions to the way she speak(since she is not very fluent in Korean, I find that the way she speaks is really cute), EVERYTHING about her is cute! :aha:

As for prettiest I choose Jiyoung. I was really torn between Hara and Jiyoung but eventually Jiyoung prevailed. :gemsorry:

Sexiest - Has to be Nicole. She just pulls the look off so well. Something about those eyes.

Cutest - SY. The girl can pull off the aegyo without going overboard and making me want to puke like a lot of other artists.

Prettiest - Up in the air. No clear winner here for me.

This is subjective but anyways....my vote

sexiest - gyuri (she just look sexy w/o having to do anything but nicole's moves are really sexy too)

cutest - nicole (like the way she smiles, isnt it cute?)

prettiest - hara (with her wide eye and long hair isnt she a dream girl of many guys)