Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

Sexiest: Nicole - we all can see it in her moves and eye contact especially in 'Mister'

Cutest: definitely Seungyeon!!!! her face coupled with her sweet eye smile makes me wanna shout "aegyooo!!! ^o^" :lol:

Prettiest: also Seungyeon!!! from her face to her neck and shoulder area, she will look attractive no matter what she wears!! I can sit and stare at her pretty picture all day long if I really have nothing to do.. :lol:

Edited by tjioesamuel

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it is clear to everybody that Nicole's *** alone is considered sexy so it was

a no brainer. Jiyoung has the best aegyo and cutest maknae in KPOP. I was torn between

Gyuri and Hara for the prettiest...but chose Hara in the end. Goddess is my bias but

Hara beat her by just an inch because of her big eyes. LOL

Nicole's the sexiest :) because she still have that power and mystery on stage and she dances so well! jjang!

Jiyoung's the cutest. it must be! hahaha she is just naturally cute!

Gyuri is my prettiest since debut. her fresh face is just gorgeous! hara is pretty too but im kinda distracted by her mouth. there is something wrong with it they way i see them. maybe just angles :)

sexiest: i choose gyuri. nicole come close second. to me, gyuri cant pretend or act like she is sexy,

she is naturally sexy. her eyes <3 :blushing:

cutest:jiyoung for sure, her aegyo wont make me cringe. cute,cute,cute is all i can think of when i see her~

prettiest: gyuri~ beautiful with make up, even more beautiful with no make up. she got both inner and outer beauty. and that's why she is called the goddess!

• 1 month later...

I'm quite new here, I haven't seen all creations, appearances etc. But after few PV's, live shows I can say that:

Cutest: Ji Young, she is so adorable in all tv shows

Prettiest: Gyuri, she is a beauty indeed, at least with a full make up ;)

Sexiest: Don't have a winner here, they're are sexy like hell, great bodies, legs, what to want more? :P

• 2 weeks later...