Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexiest: Wasn't too sure with this one... I voted Gyuri, I guess, but based on looks alone I'd prolly go with Sung Hee. I didn't vote for her, though, as I haven't paid much attention to her. :P

Cutest: Hara! Everytime I see her, I can't help but go "Awww! SO CUTE!" XD Her cuteness is what made me notice her, anyway. :lol: Seung Yeon and Jiyoung are very cute as well. ^_^

Prettiest: Hara, again. =P She is soo pretty it's ridiculous. I hate her for it. :lol:

sexy: sunghee (she was the sexiest in the old kara! she stood out the most to me in their performances...her dancing had the sexiest vibe to it among the 4)

cute: jiyoung (this was hard...becos i find nicole and seungyeon to be cute at times too. but when you're 14, you're innocent/naive - thats cute to me. plus some of her expressions are adorable)

pretty: hara (i was choosing between hara and sunghee.. and i went for the most universally pretty face by asian standards. i didnt include gyuri becos there are quite a few who dont find her attractive i.e. not universally pretty.)

Ohh I like this topic :D

Sexiest: Gyuri!

Though Nicole certainly has the moves and charm as well, Gyuri's looks and expressions just ooze sex appeal... plus she made the gorilla dance kinda hot when she does it LOL :D

Cutest: Nicole!

Seungyeon and Jiyoung are cute too, but for me personally it's so much more natural coming from Nicole! She'll always be the maknae in my eyes and everything she does just screams cute - usually without the intention! From her actions, personality and even the way she talks on CY!

Prettiest: Gyuri!

Oh my, though I didn't notice her much in Break It, If U Wanna and the self cams made her stand out so much. She is absolutely beautiful and her whole witty personality just makes her all the more attractive! Though they joke on the variety shows and make her look like a beauty with no brains, she certainly knows how to carry herself :D

I'm slightly biased cause they just happen to be my favourites ;D Ahh nicole~ she's a chameleon... she was a contender in every category!

I think nicole is the sexiest... her clothing maybe...

As for cutest, i think Hara match well... she so cute like a barbie doll

For pretty, i go for Sunghee... miss her... she really pretty for me...

Gyuri can be considered as pretty as well, but i still think sunghee fits the best