Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexy-Nicole :) She's got undeniable charisma on on stage

Cute-Jiyoung-ie~ She's sooooo cute. like srsly irresistibly cuuuute

Pretty- Sunghee :D Always in our hearts. But she's seriously soo pretty. When I saw KARA-Break It MV I'm like Yup I like that one (: Awesome vocals awesome looks :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sexiest - Nicole

Cutest - JiYoung

Prettiest - Hara

Based on her stage presence, I would put SY in another category called - Fiercest.

Gyuri should also be put in a totally different category called - Beautifulest. Goddess ftw!

Edited by grainy

sexiest= Nicole, the way she dances especially with Mister, her butt dance is the best! :blush:

cutest: Seungyen though Jiyoung will be a close second cuz she's good at aegyo. Seungyeon because if you saw Kara for the first time I think you would have mistaken her to be the youngest because of her cute eye smile.

prettiest: I would have to say Hara for the prettiest but Gyuri can also be the prettiest one. Even though Gyuri is my fave member I think that she is the most beautiful like the pretty charismatic one while Hara is the cute pretty. So I gotta say Hara is the prettiest one ^_^

Nicole looks so sexy in the MVs even when they try to make her look cute, i think Jiyoung is the cutest because of her personality (she's so funny), and Gyuri, well, she's the godess of Kara, is there anything else to say?

One of the things I love about KARA is that all the members are just beautiful. There's always at least one member I think is just not exactly ugly, just cute or prettier than most. But with KARA, each member is just gorgeous and has their own unique personality.

Unfortunately, I can't pick all of them as the sexiest, prettiest,etc. in a poll lol.

Sexiest:

Definitely Nicole. She has the body, the moves, and the attitude. Though Hara can be sexy too.

Cutest:

I picked Seungyeon because I think she has a baby face. Of course, Jiyoung is cute too, but she's the maknae so she has to be cute.

Prettiest:

I was torn between Gyuri and Hara, but in the end I picked Honey Hara. Her doll-like looks and slender picture makes her so pretty! Gyuri, however, is more beautiful than pretty.

@chaeyang I agree with everything you said, those were my answers too! And yeah, I was thinking... Should I have voted for Gyuri as prettiest? But I chose Hara instead. ♥ Because, yeah, like you said, Gyuri is definitely more beautiful than pretty. As for Ji Young and Sunghee... Ji Young to me is adorable and Sunghee is gorgeous.

Sexiest: Hara, her figure looks perfect and pretty tall and slim

Cutest: Hara again, i watched her in Invincible youth and other variety programs and i find her the cutest. specially when she aegyos effortlessly!

Prettiest: Hara again, i am not bias but my facts is true. Hara is the prettiest member!! :thumbup:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...

Sexiest-Nicole...her body,that is all i am gona say cuz if i go on and on it wil last

Cutest-Nicole hehehe well to me her aegyo is really aaw

Prettiest-Jiyoung she just grew so well and she is just so breathtaking beautfull..^^..

Obviously the sexiest for me is Nicole :).

Another obvious choice is Seungyeon as the cutest. She's not our Hammie for nothing :).

I voted Ji Young as the prettiest because she is my bias in Kara <3.