Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexiest: Gyuri

Cutest: Jiyoung

Prettiest: Nicole

Gyuri just looks sexy to me. Her face is I can imagine having that come hither look. I can't really explain.

Jiyoung, well no explanation really needed right? All her facial expressions, her looks, everything just screams cute.

Nicole, well I was torn between giving this to Gyuri and Sexy to Nicole. However, imo Nicole is just bar none, the prettiest. Pretty to me is the highest compliment I can give. I think that Nicole is just pretty in all aspects.

I think it's pretty subjective, but i go for:

sexiest - gyuri. She just has that aura, and her public image of self proclaimed goddess, well you really need to be 1 to be able to pull it off.

Cutest - seungheon. I think she's quite versatile, fulfilling all 3 criteria, but when she's at her "cutest", you'll melt. hahaha

Prettiest - Hara. Hardest of the 3 to define, and so i leave it as it is. Prettiest to me. :tongue:

Sexiest - Nicole .

yeah natural sexiness but her sexy side only come out when she's performing on stage , and IMO she has the best mr hip dance!

Cutest - Seungyeon

I really love Seungyeon cuteness! Best in cuteness in Kara

Prettiest - Gyuri

Her Eyes..... who can ever resist her eyes!

• 1 month later...

for me

sexiest - of course the beauty charisma goddess,gyuri.

cutest - hara

prettiest - maknae jiyoung

actually the cutest and prettiest really tough...its between hara and maknae...both of them cute and pretty..dont know how to put them..haha....nicole also can...its really tough to choose if this question in snsd forum...how do u choose between 9 members which all of them can be sexy,cute and pretty..haha.

kara,snsd hwaiting~ ^^

nicole for the sexiest, when she dance, her looks and everything seems sexy to me

i vote seungyeon for the cutest of course jiyoung also cute since she's maknae

if only i could vote 2 person cause gyuri and hara are the prettiest

i really can't vote

**Gyuri is the sexiest for me :D she has the diva vibe with her partially squinty eyes and her facial features are too alluring =)

**Ji Young is just simply adorable ! Even her personality is naturally bubbly ._.

**Hara is the prettiest one of them all , whenever she slightly opens her mouth and her teeth can be seen , she looks like a lil bunny ^^ (this is closer to cutiepie though) but her eyes are enormous and a person usually expresses with others through eye contact =)