Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

* By sexiest i mean, their voice, style, and whatever you think is sexy.

* By prettiest i mean, who do you is just naturally pretty and beautiful? For example, i think Gyuri is naturally pretty and Seung Yeon and Ji Young are naturally cute :P

Anyways i vote Nicole for sexiest :) IDK, when i saw her dance to Hyori - U Go Girl, i thought she'll be the best one to pull off the sexy concept. For cutest i voted Seung Yeon! She's very adorable and her personality is very bubbly and outgoing. And for prettiest i chose, Gyuri. She has a very unique look, she doesn't look full korean. She looks like Isak :)

Edited by JU5Tkara
Tag label. :)

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sexiest: Nicole - hello.. attitude is everything.. i think she's the most believable too and her sexy side only comes out during performances lol :) and i think her voice can sound sexy too.. "hey baby!!" lol

but i think Gyul kinda fits here too.. lol.. ah i'll split it even :)

Cutest: sorry SY.. but i pick Jiyoung :) ..

she has age on her side.. she really has the naive thing going on :D

Prettiest: I pick Gyuri although.. I think Sunghee also fits here too.. but to make it easier on myself i picked Gyuri... she is naturally very pretty and pure looking lol << even though sometimes she may not act like that :P

sexiest - has GOT to be sunghee, her voice sends chills down my spine and than she really has that aura about her. Seungyeon and Gyuri have their moments too.

cutest - can you go against seungyeon?? I THINK NOT!!!!! haha seungyeon is just naturally really really really cute.

prettiest - i really think seungyeon is the prettiest. the thing that draws me in is her big puppy eyes. and when she smiles, she smiles with her whole face. and her eyes go from big to chinky haha i love that!!! seungyeon jjang!!!! gyuri and sunghee could fit here too..

lol for some reason no love for the younger members.. lol no idea why... hara is pretty jiyoung is cute i mean she is freaking young and all.. nicole is also cute at times with her ignorance and all and yea ahh they're all pretty but i like Seungyeon, Sunghee, Gyuri the best lol

gotta agree with krnonthak0b>>>>>

All the way to Ham2 Seungyeon....

At their first debut, she is cute but at time pass by she got those cute and prety side on her......

And the 2nd prettiest for me was Hara,... i like her best at Zoo Zoo Club...

Edited by tantitjhin

haha. im sure the girls are much much more than just their appearances right?

they're not superficial that's for sure. :)

sexy - Nicole. actually, it was a tie between Sunghee & Nicole. haha. but i voted for Nicole. like Mae said, she has the attitude. Her sexiness is subtle too, but its always there. :D

cute - Jiyoung! WHO can resist her aegyo?? lol.

prettiest - Sunghee. Love her dimples. <3 as simple as that. :P

like i said, all of them are pretty, sexy & cute in their own ways. :) remember? Gyul's hobby is to pretend that she's sexy. :)

sexiest - has GOT to be sunghee, her voice sends chills down my spine and than she really has that aura about her. Seungyeon and Gyuri have their moments too.

cutest - can you go against seungyeon?? I THINK NOT!!!!! haha seungyeon is just naturally really really really cute.

prettiest - i really think seungyeon is the prettiest. the thing that draws me in is her big puppy eyes. and when she smiles, she smiles with her whole face. and her eyes go from big to chinky haha i love that!!! seungyeon jjang!!!! gyuri and sunghee could fit here too..

lol for some reason no love for the younger members.. lol no idea why... hara is pretty jiyoung is cute i mean she is freaking young and all.. nicole is also cute at times with her ignorance and all and yea ahh they're all pretty but i like Seungyeon, Sunghee, Gyuri the best lol

about what i said about nicole being ignorant i meant it in a good way kind of like she doesnt seem to always know whats going on. kind of like sunmi of wondergirls. i dont mean that she's stupid or nothing.. it's just she's adjusting to a new culture and stuff so its funny and cute ^^

Anyways i vote Nicole for sexiest :D IDK, when i saw her dance to Hyori - U Go Girl, i thought she'll be the best one to pull off the sexy concept. For cutest i voted Seung Yeon! She's very adorable and her personality is very bubbly and outgoing. And for prettiest i chose, Gyuri. She has a very unique look, she doesn't look full korean. She looks like Isak :)

ahaha.. before i even read what you wrote, i voted nicole as sexy, seungyeon as cute and gyuri as prettiest! ahaha~ :P

I voted Nicole as sexy~

because she freaking is. haha.

and SeungYeon as cute.

except jiyoung's hecka cute too and i couldn't decide for like the longest time.

but seungyeon's hecka cute!

and gyuri as prettiest because she's freaking GORGEOUS (:

Sexiest - Nicole : She is born with natural sexiness lol.

Cutest - SeungYeon : How can someone could resist to her cute baby face ?

....but JiYoung is really cute too

Pretiest - Gyuri : I find her gorgeous ! Every of trait of her feature is simply perfect !

Sexiest - Nicole... she just has that sexy vibe about her... especially when she dances

Cutest - Jiyoung... she's young and has alot of aegyo... seungyeon is cute too though... i had a hard time choosing...

Prettiest - Gyuri... i find that she's pretty all the time... she has a different look to her.... she's not only pretty in looks but pretty in personality too...

SH is prettiest and sexiest :lol:... cutest is seungyeon :P

theyre all pretty...

Sexiest - aigoo, no one can defeat Maknae Cole hahah! although SeungJa is pretty sexy too...

Cutest - SeungYunnie best fit in here, Maknae Young can be also in here...

Prettiest - no doubt, Gyul Umma...

sexiest is definity nicole, the way she dances at mkmf 2007

cutiest is really hard to pick btw ji yong and seung yeon, but i picked seung yeon since she's my fav. member

prettiest is gyuri, there isnt any picture she doesnt look good in.

haha i find it funny that nobody voted jiyoung for sexiest :]

for sexiest i picked nicole!! :] obvious!? haha..**coughMKMF2007cough**

cutest i picked maknae young!! She's so adoreable! too much aegyo!

Prettiest..it was hard for me. i was debating between gyuri and sunghee. but in the end i picked gyuri. cause she looks pretty in whatever she wears!! She's just so pretty. she shines! haha

The sexiest for me is SungHee . idk but that mysterious look

when you first see her .. it's extremely sexy .

The cutest has always been Seungyeon . rofl . she's is just

too ADORABLE !

The prettiest is Hara . fosho' . to me , she really is the prettiest !

I love that natural feel to her !