• Announcements

• r0naLd222

Looking for GFX Peepz!   10/18/2016

Karaholic needs GFX (Graphic Artists). If you are interested, please message me or @flamestalker , @Yongery or @Lupang
    • flamestalker

[NEW] Member Solo Activities Subforums!   03/11/2017

Hey Karaholic! Since all of the members are now with different agencies, we thought it'd be appropriate to create new subforums so members can stay in touch with their activities. Please try to post here from now on with future updates and events.  Here are the new subforums we've created:
      Park Gyuri: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/158-park-gyuri-solo-activities-motion-media/
      Han Seungyeon: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/159-han-seungyeon-solo-activities-jwide/
      Goo Hara: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/157-goo-hara-solo-activities-keyeast/
      Jung Nicole: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/160-jung-nicole-solo-activities-b2m/
      Kang Jiyoung: http://www.karaholic.com/forums/index.php?/forum/161-kang-jiyoung-solo-activities-sweetpower/ For Youngji, we've opted to leave the forum as is as she is still with DSP Media.  Thanks for your attention, hope you continue to drop by and visit.. new members and old! 

-KH Staff
KARAA<33

Who's the . . . .

Who's the . .. .    915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

587 posts in this topic

for me . . .

the sexiest is nicole [see mister video]

the cutest is jiyoung [maknae is so cute don't you think?]

and the prettiest off course the goddes gyuri

Nicole's stares during her performance and that athletic body of hers..that's pure sexiness right there.

Sexy-Nicole :) She's got undeniable charisma on on stage

Cute-Jiyoung-ie~ She's sooooo cute. like srsly irresistibly cuuuute

Pretty- Sunghee :D Always in our hearts. But she's seriously soo pretty. When I saw KARA-Break It MV I'm like Yup I like that one (: Awesome vocals awesome looks :)

Nicole for sexiest cos she's the model body I'd love to have. Jiyoung is hands down the cutest thing since little kitten. And Gyuri cos well, she's the goddess after all.

Sexiest - Nicole

Cutest - JiYoung

Prettiest - Hara

Based on her stage presence, I would put SY in another category called - Fiercest.

Gyuri should also be put in a totally different category called - Beautifulest. Goddess ftw!

Edited by grainy

sexiest= Nicole, the way she dances especially with Mister, her butt dance is the best! :blush:

cutest: Seungyen though Jiyoung will be a close second cuz she's good at aegyo. Seungyeon because if you saw Kara for the first time I think you would have mistaken her to be the youngest because of her cute eye smile.

prettiest: I would have to say Hara for the prettiest but Gyuri can also be the prettiest one. Even though Gyuri is my fave member I think that she is the most beautiful like the pretty charismatic one while Hara is the cute pretty. So I gotta say Hara is the prettiest one ^_^

Nicole looks so sexy in the MVs even when they try to make her look cute, i think Jiyoung is the cutest because of her personality (she's so funny), and Gyuri, well, she's the godess of Kara, is there anything else to say?

i voted nicole hara then hara..=XX...nicole is damn sexy~! haha...and i think hara cute cause she always act cute in invincible youth..=))...

One of the things I love about KARA is that all the members are just beautiful. There's always at least one member I think is just not exactly ugly, just cute or prettier than most. But with KARA, each member is just gorgeous and has their own unique personality.

Unfortunately, I can't pick all of them as the sexiest, prettiest,etc. in a poll lol.

Sexiest:

Definitely Nicole. She has the body, the moves, and the attitude. Though Hara can be sexy too.

Cutest:

I picked Seungyeon because I think she has a baby face. Of course, Jiyoung is cute too, but she's the maknae so she has to be cute.

Prettiest:

I was torn between Gyuri and Hara, but in the end I picked Honey Hara. Her doll-like looks and slender picture makes her so pretty! Gyuri, however, is more beautiful than pretty.

@chaeyang I agree with everything you said, those were my answers too! And yeah, I was thinking... Should I have voted for Gyuri as prettiest? But I chose Hara instead. ♥ Because, yeah, like you said, Gyuri is definitely more beautiful than pretty. As for Ji Young and Sunghee... Ji Young to me is adorable and Sunghee is gorgeous.

The Cute goes to My Hammie

The Sexy goes to Nicole *very obviously her moves and outfits*

Gyuri is the Pretiest :lol:

Sexiest: Hara, her figure looks perfect and pretty tall and slim

Cutest: Hara again, i watched her in Invincible youth and other variety programs and i find her the cutest. specially when she aegyos effortlessly!

Prettiest: Hara again, i am not bias but my facts is true. Hara is the prettiest member!! :thumbup:

Nicole is the sexiest

her body & dancing skills

Seungyeon & Jiyoung are the cutest

Prettiest has to be all of them

or Seungyeon she has the mature & cute look

Sexiest: I think it's Gyuri..she looks hot :)

Cutest: It's maknae Jiyoung!

Prettiest: Hara-chan is the prettiest! She possesses natural beauty.:)

I chose Gyul for sexiest and prettiest, and Hara for cutest. Gyuri just has a unique, sexy look, and I fell in love with Hara's cuteness in Invincible Youth.

Sexiest-Nicole...her body,that is all i am gona say cuz if i go on and on it wil last

Cutest-Nicole hehehe well to me her aegyo is really aaw

Prettiest-Jiyoung she just grew so well and she is just so breathtaking beautfull..^^..

Sexiest: Nicole

Cutest: Hara (She's my bias :eyelove: )

Prettiest: Hara again.

I love Gyuri, Seungyeon, and Jiyoung too!

Obviously the sexiest for me is Nicole :).

Another obvious choice is Seungyeon as the cutest. She's not our Hammie for nothing :).

I voted Ji Young as the prettiest because she is my bias in Kara <3.

for me :

1. the sexiest --> gyuri omma

2. the cutest --> fake maknae seung yeon

3. the prettiest --> hara