Who's the . . . .

KARAA<33

Who's the . .. .   

915 members have voted

1. 1. Which member do you think is the sexiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  2. 2. Which member do you think is the cutest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee
  3. 3. Which member do you think is the prettiest?

• Gyuri
    • Seung Yeon
    • Nicole
    • Hara
    • Ji Young
    • Sung Hee

Cutest and sexiest will be my bias! But I don't get it, while she's the "sexiest" in the group as deemed by many, I find her cuter than sexy most of the time. :gemnoway: Then I would let the pretty award go to Hara, since I truly find her pretty most of the time.

• Replies 586
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OMG! I was quite shock the see that NICOLE <= my bias lead the sexiest poll! ^_^ I am glad!!!

Jiyoung leads the cutest? She definetly deserve it! She is the maknae, plus she is a DORK ! <3 I love her personality! Just like a little sister!

HaRa deserve the prettiest! She is a alive Barbie Doll! Agree with me?? ^_^ SMTOWN & JYP didn't pick her is their loss! LOL

I thought that Gyuri would lead in the sexiest poll.. But it turns out to be my NICOLE baby~ ^_^
Seunghee should leads the powerful vocal if there is one. ^_^

I say KA~ you say RA! KARA KARA KARA!

For the sexiest I voted Nicole and was surprised how much votes she has for being the sexiest :) Maybe should have chosen Jiyoung for cutest but in the end i chose Hara. Just her smallness is so cute :D Prettiest I chose Nicole. Shes my favourite so chose her because of that :)

• 2 weeks later...

Sexiest... Goo Hara.

Cutest... Definitely Jiyoung, because she is really really adorable. :geminluv:

Prettiest... i choose Jiyoung again. because.. i don't know, i think she looks adorably pretty. :blushing::tongue:

In my opinion, all the members are a mix of sexiness, cuteness and prettiness but let's see :P

Sexiest: Nicole - This girl just pass a different feel comparing to the others. She has something different.
It's a draw between Gyuri and Hara as my second choice (:

Cutest: Jiyoung - what can I say? Even KARA members pick Jing as the cutest

Prettiest: Hara - KARA is a girlgroup of goddesses, they're all stunning. But in my own taste of beauty, I like Hara's beauty the most :wub:

• 1 month later...